CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rebekah Brooks

Eddie

Rebekah Brooks will return as chief executive of Rupert Murdoch's UK newspaper operations on Monday.

She resigned in 2011 in the wake of the phone-hacking scandal and was given a £16m payoff by News Corp.

Mrs Brooks was cleared by a jury of phone-hacking charges last year.

Who says crime does not pay 

Guest luke swarm

I am confused with this one Eddie...on one hand I find her and all she stands for epitomises everything that I hate about the corrupt press and the way it manipulates the truth. She is despicable and shameless in equal measure.

But then on the other hand I would really like to give her a good seeing to...and I would if that cunt Ross Kemp had not already splashed his ectoplasm over her red smelly minge.     

I am confused with this one Eddie...on one hand I find her and all she stands for epitomises everything that I hate about the corrupt press and the way it manipulates the truth. She is despicable and shameless in equal measure.

But then on the other hand I would really like to give her a good seeing to...and I would if that cunt Ross Kemp had not already splashed his ectoplasm over her red smelly minge.     

Up your standards Luke mate. Ross Kemp or no, I wouldn't touch her with yours. She looks like she drinks under a dartboard. Plus all things considered, she's a 24 carat cuntbreed.

• Like 1

dont feel bad , I've always fancied hanging out of patsy palmer...

Guest luke swarm

You filthy fucking cunt, where are your standards? Being soulless isn't a drawback per se, I suppose, but this cunt must have a fanny like a punched lasagna.

You utter Cunt....that's right, guess what's in the oven for my tea tonight.   

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In the building trade there's a saying that goes "Rusty roof, rotten cellar". So I can't even imagine the state of that fanny.

Enjoy your punched lasagne Swarm, I opted for homemade Carbonara tonight. (Please feel free to re-post this last bit on MumsNet)

What that bald bastard off Eastenders? Christ she must have been pissed.

She just has the look of one of those types who would unhesitatingly stride over a dying child if there is dosh or a fuck in it . I cannot imagine many other people more perfectly suited to the role of a murdoch employee. The shit she must have on the usual suspects is mind boggling. In closing ...yes .. a minge like a week old lasagne.

• Like 1

Murdoch and Brooks go well together. I should imagine his wrinkled face looks like her kipper box ( minus the clagnuts round the orifice of course ).

Hello mate, welcome to the site! I have to say that was a cracking first post, if we've got more of the same to look forward to, you're going to a real positive addition to our merry band:)...

The above welcome would have been dished out to you if you didn't lose your way and ended up at your intended destination, filthyfaggotswithfissures.com.  But since you ended up here, and I was forced to read your utter fucking drivel, let me be the first to say that I hope you will kill yourself before thinking of inflicting a second post upon us.

• Like 1

Hello mate, welcome to the site! I have to say that was a cracking first post, if we've got more of the same to look forward to, you're going to a real positive addition to our merry band:)...

The above welcome would have been dished out to you if you didn't lose your way and ended up at your intended destination, filthyfaggotswithfissures.com.  But since you ended up here, and I was forced to read your utter fucking drivel, let me be the first to say that I hope you will kill yourself before thinking of inflicting a second post on us.

You're a fucking nice bloke Decs, you really are. Such a wonderful welcome!

Guest Alfie Noakes

So suggesting self harm and mutilation with a branding iron too rough eh? Witheredscrote (frank) dip your bollocks in nitric acid and drink a pint of ammonia.

The above welcome would have been dished out to you if you didn't lose your way and ended up at your intended destination, filthyfaggotswithfissures.com.  But since you ended up here, and I was forced to read your utter fucking drivel, let me be the first to say that I hope you will kill yourself before thinking of inflicting a second post upon us.

You Cunt , at least my avatar has got people wanking apparently.  What does your avatar 'say' ? Norwich A Fine City , yeh , fine city to have a shit in and hopefully down your scrawny throat , that's if you've got a throat , your gob is probably attached to your bollocks if you come from Norwich you cunt. 

You Cunt , at least my avatar has got people wanking apparently.  What does your avatar 'say' ? Norwich A Fine City , yeh , fine city to have a shit in and hopefully down your scrawny throat , that's if you've got a throat , your gob is probably attached to your bollocks if you come from Norwich you cunt. 

Choked to death by shit - what a poetic way for a Norwich fan to go.

I wouldn't like to be the bloke from CSI Norfolk who inherited that crime scene. It's a difficult enough job there at the best of times when everyone has the same DNA, and dental records are useless when no cunt has any teeth.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

Is English your first language chap, or are you only fluent in speaking complete and utter humourless bollocks?

Please, book a package holiday to Syria as quick as possible.

Guest DingTheRioja

If you look at the photos of her juest before and after that shit blew up,  you can see almost instantly when the PR "beauticians" got to her.... overnight change to look good in the pres..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Dex is from Naarfuck and therefore isn't very welcoming to people who may want to have sex with members of his family. That is his territory and he will protect it like a rutting stag - with webbed feet of course.