CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rebekah Brooks

Eddie

withers you dirty homo, I now know your reason for moving to France, the French culture minister, Frédéric Mitterrand, is fighting to save his ministerial career after opposition politicians expressed disgust at his autobiography, in which he justified "paying for boys". Pull your trousers up, stop sucking off french ministers and return home , you are a fucking disgrace, and....

the judge missing you.

No I am staying here where there is a chance of bumping into Christine Lagarde and giving her some British Beef via the back door

Guest Bill Stickers

withers you dirty homo, I now know your reason for moving to France, the French culture minister, Frédéric Mitterrand, is fighting to save his ministerial career after opposition politicians expressed disgust at his autobiography, in which he justified "paying for boys". Pull your trousers up, stop sucking off french ministers and return home , you are a fucking disgrace, and....

the judge missing you.

I owe you a like.