CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The return of Gio Compario

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

I know you can turn the fucker over or off before you tell me that.  However, there was for a long while an advert for Go Compare with a fat fucker (Wynne Evans a Welsh opera singer) singing. After people got pissed off with it, they dropped the warbling Welshman and replaced it with a fictional Welsh town full of fuckers. Now the cunts have brought back the twatting Tenby tenor and it is all over the tv every advert break.

Whoever thought this was anything but a shit idea needs to be blinded with battery acid, deafened with a large pulse jet and subjected to a swim in a blast furnace.

I`m just glad the moneysupermarket prancing poof ad has given way to the relatively tasteful obese scaffolder / builder / cunt or whatever the fuck he is pole dancer advert. Go Compare was a breath of fresh air compared to that other tripe. In fact comparing one ad against the other like that was like comparing Rolf Harr.....

Guest DingTheRioja

He looks like the sort of cunt who would put a meerkat up his fat arse for fun. That might explain the current absence of Baby Oleg.

What gets me is that "couple" of meerkats who adopt the baby and live together.. they're both male meerkats... it's not Elton Johnski is it??

Guest judgetwi

Fuck my old boots, it's a fucking advert for fucks sake! The primary objective of the advertiser is to grab the attention of the audience and hook them in. Given the average intelligence of the audience and their limited attention span that's a lot harder than it sounds. Looks like the cunt struck gold here though.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck my old boots, it's a fucking advert for fucks sake! The primary objective of the advertiser is to grab the attention of the audience and hook them in. Given the average intelligence of the audience and their limited attention span that's a lot harder than it sounds. Looks like the cunt struck gold here though.

You've still utterly failed to grasp the point of this site haven't you, you poor fucking sod. That is despite being nearly 800 posts deep, and that's only since the new site format went live. 

Unfortunately the old site format was before my time, but I imagine you clocked up plenty of posts on there too behaving like a professional fun sponge.

In fact, on the topic of you being a humourless fucking prick, old times and new, I stumbled across a thread referencing a spectacular meltdown you suffered in regards to Frank's restaurant and a Harley Davidson? Care to elaborate, to amuse me and my simple, lowly mind? 

You flabby, sexually repressed cuntagonist. 

Guest judgetwi

You've still utterly failed to grasp the point of this site haven't you, you poor fucking sod. That is despite being nearly 800 posts deep, and that's only since the new site format went livearrow-10x10.png

Unfortunately the old site format was before my time, but I imagine you clocked up plenty of posts on there too behaving like a professional fun sponge.

In fact, on the topic of you being a humourless fucking prick, old times and new, I stumbled across a thread referencing a spectacular meltdown you suffered in regards to Frank's restaurantarrow-10x10.png and a Harley Davidson? Care to elaborate, to amuse me and my simple, lowly mind? 

You flabby, sexually repressed cuntagonist. 

Bollocks! You have looked up fuck all "old threads". You are some cunt from that time who has changed his name because you were shown up as a dimmo. Bottlejob cunt. You are exposed by your own stupid words my friend. I simply take the piss out of your words......i don't have to invent things about you ...........we all know the standard internet abuse........fat, queer, benefit scrounger who lives in a council bedsit and sits around all day in his underpants. I wouldn't say that about you because i am not a child and  you do my job for me with your own stupid words. Get a life loser.

Edited by judgetwi
spelling mistake

Bollocks! You have looked up fuck all "old threads". You are some cunt from that time who has changed his name because you were shown up as a dimmo. Bottlejob cunt. You are exposed by your own stupid words my friend. I simply take the piss out of your words......i don't have to invent things about you ...........we all know the standard internet abuse........fat, queer, benefit scrounger who lives in a council bedsit and sits around all day in his underpants. I wouldn't say that about you because i am not a child and  you do my job for me with your own stupid words. Get a life loser.

wow, not up there with isreal being behind 911 , but a nice attempt at a conspiracy theory. Great effort at 1am pissed up with a sore bot bot, you fat, queer, benefit scrounger who lives in a council bedsit and sits around all day in his pants.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry, but have you been hanging round with Jazz offline, you deluded, paranoid fuckwit? Are you warming to Icke's idea of lizard-men living inside the moon too? I see that even reference to this meltdown sends you into a spin! 

I would point you to the thread in question, but it is far more amusing to have you think I am one of your old adversaries reincarnate. 

Maybe people would stop calling you an obese, homo, dole-loving cunt if you stopped drinking chip fat grease by the pint glass, admitted you like men (nothing wrong with it), got a fucking job, stopped signing on, and moved out of your old dear's spare room!

"Get a life loser". How brutal and cutting. I'm just working out if its offensive than "fart slice" or "bozo".

Face it, me old mucker, you've filled the void left by Jazz. If Cunts Corner was Lord of the Flies, you'd be our very own Piggy.

Fucking hell Judge, what are they putting in your rent boy's jizz  these days? Whatever it is, you need to cut down on your two litre a day habit because you're gonna give yourself a coronary.

I feel responsible for young Bilbo goading you so terribly, I haven't taught him right from wrong since he's been here, and he's turned into a loose cannon. By way of an apology, you are cordially invited to my restaurant in Knightsbridge this Saturday. It's on the house and you've got a plus one. I've even reserved a parking space for your Harley. I'll PM you the details, make sure you're dressed in formal evening attire.