CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supermarket car park rape

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Are there no limits to which these rapist cunts will go? Just read about a 20 year old girl parked her car in John Lewis car park only to be dragged out by one of our asian friends and raped in broad daylight. If being raped isn't bad enough, the cunt had a mono-brow.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Lets hope they catch the cunt before the police. Time for Cuntriah law, cut the motherfuckers cock off but leave the balls, imagine the constant frustration of needing to shed a load that cannot be shed.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Are there no limits to which these rapist cunts will go? Just read about a 20 year old girl parked her car in John Lewis car park only to be dragged out by one of our asian friends and raped in broad daylight. If being raped isn't bad enough, the cunt had a mono-brow.

What a fucking shitcunt. I despise fucking rapists and kiddie pervs, they're the lowest form of human waste imaginable. 

Not good is it. They`re talking about separate train carriages for men and women due to the huge rise in sexual assaults. I know they have that in India as i watched a programme on it the other night. If you can`t keep your urges in check it seems the logical way to go i suppose. Either that or Alfie`s pruners.

Guest luke swarm

. If being raped isn't bad enough, the cunt had a mono-brow.

I know Gobbler, if you are going to rape someone then one would certainly make sure one is well groomed for the occasion. Outrageous bad manners and certainly not a gentleman. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking John Lewis - that's the power of advertising for you!

article-2256335-15EB6477000005DC-0_634x3

Fuck me, even the Christmas "oops I was only having a quick grope and thought she said more, more big boy..." Party is getting earlier every fucking year..!!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If they are one of your Asian friends why don't you grass the cunt up. Its your civil duty to shop them.

Just read about a 20 year old girl parked her car in John Lewis car park only to be dragged out by one of our asian friends and raped in broad daylight.

To be fair Gobbler, if it wasn't for your feminist friends, she wouldn't have been allowed to drive a horseless carriage without being proceeded by a sensible male waving a red flag. She might have felt patronised, but its far better than the alternative*

* This post was inspired and dedicated to Chrissie Hynde.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I wonder why the OP found it necessary to mention the ethnic origin of the rapist? Interesting. I'll give it some thought.

as the resident statistician, your timing is fortuitous, Judge. We shall all await your objective, carefully crafted response. 

Guest nobgobbler

I wonder why the OP found it necessary to mention the ethnic origin of the rapist? Interesting. I'll give it some thought.

Funny you should say that coz I was wondering why the Asian cunt found it necessary to rape the innocent girl. Give that some thought and do let us know what you conclude. Twit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Indian shopkeeper up the road held down one of his customers after hours and got arrested eating her out. Police couldn't do anything about it though as he had a likker licence...

stage_hook.gif

obviously to put a positive spin on the story, the last lot in the news were raping children, this is an improvement, don't be a racist judge and give credit where credits due.

• Like 1

John fucking Lewis. At least the cunt had a bit of class. You don't see these rapists hanging around our local Lidl. Saying that, looking at the customers, that doesn't surprise me.

John fucking Lewis. At least the cunt had a bit of class. You don't see these rapists hanging around our local Lidl. Saying that, looking at the customers, that doesn't surprise me.

Fair comment manky, but not one I'd necessarily agree with. I do most of my shopping at Lidl or Aldi, and regularly assault women in their car parks. But on the odd occasion I shop at Waitrose I'm too stunned by the checkout bill to summon up even a semi-on.

Fair comment manky, but not one I'd necessarily agree with. I do most of my shopping at Lidl or Aldi, and regularly assault women in their car parks. But on the odd occasion I shop at Waitrose I'm too stunned by the checkout bill to summon up even a semi-on.

I dont condone any acts of violence against any other of God's creatures, including women, due to my Buddhist tendencies. As the perp seems to be of a crocodile biscuit type persuasion, he/it doesn't count. At our local Lidl you need to be fluent in 15 languages.just to staff the checkout. Leafy Stockport with its John Lewis store and legions of posh fuckers can fuck right off. Cunts

I dont condone any acts of violence against any other of God's creatures, including women, due to my Buddhist tendencies. As the perp seems to be of a crocodile biscuit type persuasion, he/it doesn't count. At our local Lidl you need to be fluent in 15 languages.just to staff the checkout. Leafy Stockport with its John Lewis store and legions of posh fuckers can fuck right off. Cunts

That's odd. At my nearest Lidl, you only need to speak Polish.

Guest Bill Stickers

Your idea of posh is the town of Stockport? I dread to think what kind of diabolical, Dickensian life you lead, if you consider yourself several rungs below the inhabitants of that particular city.

Perhaps, for everyone's sake, it would be best if you went round the back of your local Aldi or Lidl, and threw yourself into the nearest waste compactor.

If you're not another Buddhist reincarnation of our dear Frank, you're just another highly cretinous, mildly racist, bog-standard bellend, adding to the swarm of fuckwits that pass through this site on a regular basis. 

Death is too good for you, you cunt.

Edited by bill_stickers
this guy is a cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer

Your idea of posh is the town of Stockport? I dread to think what kind of diabolical, Dickensian life you lead, if you consider yourself several rungs below the inhabitants of that particular city.

Perhaps, for everyone's sake, it would be best if you went round the back of your local Aldi or Lidl, and threw yourself into the nearest waste compactor.

If you're not another Buddhist reincarnation of our dear Frank, you're just another highly cretinous, mildly racist, bog-standard bellend, adding to the swarm of fuckwits that pass through this site on a regular basis. 

"Death is too good for you, you cunt"? Be careful with what you say to a Buddist, it could unleash an untold amount of bad karma upon yourself.  

Guest luke swarm

May I be first to congratulate you Mr Manky on meeting all the qualities we are looking for On this Corner......As a relatively new Cunt myself I know what a traumatic time it can be at first, especially off some of the Lags such as Master Stickers who has difficulty expressing himself succinctly......One of the more articulate cunts such as Mr Decimus or Cuntybaws will be along shortly to take a wet bite out of you and to undermine what little confidence you have.

May I also take this opportunity to say that you are a snivelling little toe rag who should immediately mix himself a large cocktail of Domestos and Jeyes fluid (and no cheap Lidl substitutes either) settle down, write a note to the relatives who obviously don't want to know you and neck in one go....Cunt