CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benefits cuts from druggy/drunks

Eddie

The latest proposal from the government aimed at people with drugs and alcohol problems is not a choice but an ultimatum. Either you accept help for your problem or lose your right to welfare benefits.

I am waiting for the liberal left to argue that treating a condition should be by consent only. If your drug problem or alcoholism is state sponsored, along with the crime you are committing to help fund your self medicating, then consent is unfortunately not an option.  In the same vein that someone can get committed for mental health, this should not be an option.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Or if you suffer from Ted Heath Syndrome and develop an unhealthy fascination in young boys. Treatment must be mandatory, preferably before you die

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
spellchecker eras

stay on topic you bastards or I will make you walk the plank after a jolly good seeing to...

A school boy error there, Edders. With the offer of nautical themed buggery on the cards, The Judge will be here in mere seconds, posting numerous off topic rants.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Staying on topic. Where do you draw the line with drugs? I get pissed off seeing the amount the NHS spends on smoking related care although some argue the tax contributes more. Presumably the hard up cunts that can't afford their own treatment get it free despite always seeming to have £9 for 20 fags

Yeah.......its a bit early to accuse dead people of having a "syndrome" based on next to no proof.

My mistake. I'll re-post after midday. Would that be late enough?

I think something similar has been proposed before. The whole issue of alcoholism is so vast, a removal of benefits is not a fix to the underlying causes.

The idea is only to stop benefits for those who wont accept counseling /rehab for their problem, hopefully the underlying problem will be addressed during the treatment. To save anyone from a life of addiction must be a positive thing... as long as us fat cunts are not next...

Guest Alfie Noakes

The idea is only to stop benefits for those who wont accept counseling /rehab for their problem, hopefully the underlying problem will be addressed during the treatment. To save anyone from a life of addiction must be a positive thing... as long as us fat cunts are not next...

But you will be, sugar tax, fat tax etc etc.

The latest proposal from the government aimed at people with drugs and alcohol problems is not a choice but an ultimatum. Either you accept help for your problem or lose your right to welfare benefits.

So, it's NOT a cunt then?

As for denying healthcare to those who smoke, drink or have a BMI that is excessive etc is a slippery slope. 

Careful now, they censured Jeremy Clarkson for less.

Is there a list of things I can spend me benefits on? I am not a drunk or druggy, but can I buy a bottle of wine for example? well aresholes, Morrisons has me fav on offer.

CHEERS!

Rope, bleach, paracetamol - as many as you like.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is there a list of things I can spend me benefits on? I am not a drunk or druggy, but can I buy a bottle of wine for example? well aresholes, Morrisons has me fav on offer.

CHEERS!

:ph34r:

It would benefit the rest of mankind if you made a cocktail with your wine and some hydrochloric acid then downed it in one. BOTTOMS UP.

Guest deebom

Are the drug and alcamahole rehabilitation/counseling places outside contractors rather than the NHS by any chance? Or perhaps the Govt have announced plans to privatise these areas? If they make it mandatory, then there's money involved somewhere.

I am waiting for the liberal left to argue that treating a condition should be by consent only. If your drug problem or alcoholism is state sponsored, along with the crime you are committing to help fund your self medicating, then consent is unfortunately not an option.  In the same vein that someone can get committed for mental health, this should not be an option.

It's bollox though, just a soundbite. If the help was genuinely there I might agree with you, but it isn't. Giving people a 15 minute lecture on the evils of drugs and alcohol, then threatening them with losing their benefits isn't real help. Why do you think people subject themselves to the indignity of going on the dreadful Jeremy Kyle show to plead for help if help is already available? I was talking to someone, a ex-drummer as it happens, at the end of last year who had  waited 18 months for a place in rehab and was desperate for help to clean up. The best they could offer him before that was methadone.

If the government was serious about helping people with drug problems, which they're not,  they would stop paying hairy arsed coppers overtime to kick peoples doors in at 6am and provide real treatment for addicts. In the long run it would save money, because a lot of petty crime is committed by addicts funding their habit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's nothing personal. I just have SO MUCH hate to spread around that everyone gets some eventually.

I've always admired how fair and unbiased you are about despising everybody equally. It's a skill not easily mastered and unknown to most. That's why you are a bona fide cunts cunt. 

Edited by Wizardsleeve
cunting auto complete

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Swap their benefits for compulsory organ doner cards. then these useless fucking scum can at least give something back to the society they have pillaged during their shitty wasteful existence. Help your fucking self you cunts, I have to.

Swap their benefits for compulsory organ doner cards. then these useless fucking scum can at least give something back to the society they have pillaged during their shitty wasteful existence. Help your fucking self you cunts, I have to.

But who would want these? They are more riddled with disease than the house of lords.

Any takers for a heroin addicts liver...... Yes, no? .......Oh.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Any takers for a heroin addicts liver...... Yes, no? .......Oh.

I was thinking of items that may not have had much use and /or abuse. The brain being the most obvious one in cunts like this. 

Guest Snatch

I was thinking of items that may not have had much use and /or abuse. The brain being the most obvious one in cunts like this. 

Who would such a small organ transplanted?