CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greedy fucking bastards

Guest MikeD

18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I didn't say he's not a cunt though. Hope that helpsssss.

Whats with the sssss's Nobbers? Are you going ProfB on us?

Have a word with yourself and stop it. Immediately.

Guest nobgobbler
38 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Whats with the sssss's Nobbers? Are you going ProfB on us?

Have a word with yourself and stop it. Immediately.

No not at all Snatch. You can hold fire with the straight jacket for now. It was simply a Drew Peacock reference. 

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Talking of greedy bastards. Have you seen my nom. for the salvation army?

Er no. But I've see the tv advert asking for NINETEEN FUCKING QUID!! I don't give to charities because they are all rip off cunts. I always thought the Sally Army were different though. I have seen them doing some actual "good" handing out duvets, food and hot drinks to the homeless in this country and they don't collect money for "research" so I appreciate their efforts on that score. £19 is a bit steep though. And how do they arrive at that figure? Why not £18.99 or £19.01. On second thoughts, I think they should be asking for £50 from them rich southern cunts and send it direct to us northern cunts' bank accounts. 

34 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Er no. But I've see the tv advert asking for NINETEEN FUCKING QUID!! I don't give to charities because they are all rip off cunts. I always thought the Sally Army were different though. I have seen them doing some actual "good" handing out duvets, food and hot drinks to the homeless in this country and they don't collect money for "research" so I appreciate their efforts on that score. £19 is a bit steep though. And how do they arrive at that figure? Why not £18.99 or £19.01. On second thoughts, I think they should be asking for £50 from them rich southern cunts and send it direct to us northern cunts' bank accounts. 

Yes, The Salvation Army are one of the charities that roll up their sleeves and still do things rather than those that close down operations in order to become a pressure group/think tank.

I was however disappointed a few years back one Remembrance Sunday. The local vicar had taken ill so a Sally Army Captain had stepped in to officiate the Service of Remembrance. Afterwards, I was part of a group that accompanied some of the old soldiers who had difficulty walking from the church to the village cenotaph for the laying of wreaths and the sounding of the last post. All were upset that the Captain had hijacked the service into an anti-war rant instead of a remembrance to those who had fallen.

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, The Salvation Army are one of the charities that roll up their sleeves and still do things rather than those that close down operations in order to become a pressure group/think tank.

I was however disappointed a few years back one Remembrance Sunday. The local vicar had taken ill so a Sally Army Captain had stepped in to officiate the Service of Remembrance. Afterwards, I was part of a group that accompanied some of the old soldiers who had difficulty walking from the church to the village cenotaph for the laying of wreaths and the sounding of the last post. All were upset that the Captain had hijacked the service into an anti-war rant instead of a remembrance to those who had fallen.

What a cunt. There's a gob on a stick in every organisation just itching to get on the soap box.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I usually bung them £20 when they are playing outside Tesco's in Telford........however I am reducing that down to £19 as its obvious they have employed a market researcher to work out this figure as psychologically acceptable to the masses.

I hate all market research and PR crap wankers.  

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I usually bung them £20 when they are playing outside Tesco's in Telford........however I am reducing that down to £19 as its obvious they have employed a market researcher to work out this figure as psychologically acceptable to the masses.

I hate all market research and PR crap wankers.  

Demand a £1 refund for each and every £20 note you previously donated. Robbing cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10 December 2015 at 05:55:46, cuntspotter said:

I usually have two cups, they wipe my mouth for me if I spill it.

More than yer ma does when I dump my cream in her ever/hungry gub!!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/10/2015, 12:55:46, cuntspotter said:

I usually have two cups, they wipe my mouth for me if I spill it.

Do they look you in the face attentively when you retell the tales of your youth walking barefoot in the snow, uphill, with an arctic wind of hurricane force in your face, or do they drift away, looking past you at Jeremy Kyle's cavalcade of cunts, or Britain's Got Talent, or maybe even the latest load of bollocks spewing from Janet Street Porters fucking gob???  Do they still wheel you back to your room and give you a nice hot cup of cocoa?