CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cilla Black

cuntspotter

Guest luke swarm

The Grauniad.

Sir Cliff Richard to lead tributes at Cilla Black's funeral in Liverpool

Singer to be joined by Black’s celebrity friends Christopher Biggins, Paul O’Grady and Jimmy Tarbuck, for televised Merseyside service

Fuck me, talk about a cunt collective....she really did surround herself with the glitterati of the cunt world

Guest deebom

The Grauniad.

Singer to be joined by Black’s celebrity friends Christopher Biggins, Paul O’Grady and Jimmy Tarbuck, for televised Merseyside service

Fuck me, talk about a cunt collective....she really did surround herself with the glitterati of the cunt world

That's the media business for you. Cunts from end to end. Like an M C Escher picture.

Guest Bill Stickers

The Grauniad.

Decimus isn't invited, so she's not friends with the A-lister cunts, just the washed up B-list cunts brigade.

Decimus isn't invited, so she's not friends with the A-lister cunts, just the washed up B-list cunts brigade.

I did get an invite Bill, but I've got a prior engagement in the area, smashing all the toys at Alder Hey childrens hospital. I might show my face at the wake later though, I don't want to miss an opportunity to beat Tarbuck to within an inch of his life.

I did get an invite Bill, but I've got a prior engagement in the area, smashing all the toys at Alder Hey childrens hospital. I might show my face at the wake later though, I don't want to miss an opportunity to beat Tarbuck to within an inch of his life.

You ain't got a +1 on the invite by any chance, have you Dec? I wouldn't mind a few digs into the multi-chinned cunt myself.

• 3 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29 November 2015 at 15:25:46, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck has Lisa Tarbuck ever done to you?

40 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She seems like a nice woman.

Personally I think they're both fine. I'm particularly partial to their caramel frappachinos.