CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New doping scandal in athletics

cuntspotter

Professional sportsmen? The snag is in the term itself. Money gives it a more competitive edge .... Such competitiveness germinates cheating. Football, racing, athletics, rugby, cricket, cycling, nothing is immune ..... Now , irony of ironies, it looks like the testing agency might itself be compromised. What a complete bunch of cunts. Oh how we laughed.....!

The BBC sport website said:  According to the experts, the database reveals:

• A third of medals (146, including 55 golds) in endurance events at the Olympics and World Championships between 2001 and 2012 were won by athletes who have recorded suspicious tests. It is claimed none of these athletes have been stripped of their medals.
  • More than 800 athletes - one in seven of those named in the files - have recorded blood tests described by one of the experts as "highly suggestive of doping or at the very least abnormal".
  • A top UK athlete is among seven Britons with suspicious blood scores.
  • British athletes - including Olympic champion heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill - have lost out in major events to competitors who were under suspicion.
  • Ten medals at London 2012 were won by athletes who have dubious test results. 
  • In some finals, every athlete in the three medal positions had recorded a suspicious blood test.
  • Russia emerges as "the blood testing epicentre of the world" with more than 80% of the country's medals won by suspicious athletes, while Kenya had 18 medals won by suspicious athletes.
  • Stars such as Britain's Mo Farah and Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt recorded no abnormal results. 
  • Athletes are increasingly using blood transfusions and EPO micro-doses to boost the red cell count.

There we are.... Our brave lads have lost out again to cheating, fucking bastard, Johnny Foreigner.

Athletics is for irons.

Or is that football?

loads of dopey footballers...

the local village idiot who was out collecting for Christian aid, stark bollock naked with a machete and a hard on. 

it was a very cold night, poor old judge got frost bite down the entire length of his errect winkle. That's nearly 1 inch of frost bite, not a pretty site.

• Like 1

The Olympic 100 metre sprint final at Seoul 1988 has been described as the dirtiest race in history. All 3 medal winners at some point gave a positive banned drugs test, Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis and Linford Christie (a real cunt's cunt). 

It's hard to see how they could have avoided a positive test given the amount of steroids and growth hormones pumped into KFC's finest "free range" chickens.

Mind you, even Alan Wells was accused of doping recently, so the cunts must be pumping drugs into deep fried Mars Bars too.

• Like 1

The Olympic 100 metre sprint final at Seoul 1988 has been described as the dirtiest race in history. All 3 medal winners at some point gave a positive banned drugs test, Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis and Linford Christie (a real cunt's cunt).

I suppose these shenanigans don't really affect my life. The last time I had to sprint any distance was back in the late 90's, to escape from the local village idiot who was out collecting for Christian aid, stark bollock naked with a machete and a hard on. 

Yeah.... I'm sorry about that.

Guest DingTheRioja

What's surprising about all this, is that anyone is surprised....

However, if that means that Jessica "look at me, I love myself because I have a fucking six-pack and a fixed rictus grin, you limp rancid joe public wanker" Ennis missed out on some self-aggradisement, then fine... inject away boys and girls!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't believe honest sport exists anymore. If the athletes can't be paid openly for their prowess professionally, then they HAVE to win in order to secure lucrative product endorsements later. It's all a massive load of rigged bollocks

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I always had my suspicions about Eddie the Eagle although i think the drugs he was taking were 'mind altering'. David Icke was his dealer.

Guest MikeD

I suppose these shenanigans don't really affect my life. The last time I had to sprint any distance was back in the late 90's, to escape from the local village idiot who was out collecting for Christian aid, stark bollock naked with a machete and a hard on. 

Dirtiest race?

Don't know about that, have you seen those filthy fuckers running at Calais?