CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israelis the new nazis

Eddie

Whenever a Palestinian is murdered by Israelis, the Hasbara machine of Israeli PR kicks in to mislead. However any act of violence against Israelis by Palestinians is amplified to isis, levels of significance.

While Palestinians are treated like dirt, attacked and frequently murdered they are treated by the media as the aggressors, how the fuck is it a conflict?  It is an illegal military occupation of one people over another.

The Palestinians  are being ignored by the world in the same way the Jews were ignored in Germany.  Signs in shops actually advise no Arabs , flats can only be rented to other jews, and Palestinians attacked in the street. 

Ring any bells ?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bibi knows he has the thicko yanks as his person leg breaker goon.  All he has to do is moan and minge to the Americans, and they'll take care of everything, then send a fat wad of cash to old Netanyahu for the pleasure of exercising their "might."  Bunch of murdering, genocidal cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Palestine and Israel isn't on my list of future holiday destinations so this doesn't concern me at all. I am however a bit disturbed to discover Gongers occupies the Netherlands so this has also been crossed off the list together with Syria, Afghanistan and Greece.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Palestine and Israel isn't on my list of future holiday destinations so this doesn't concern me at all. I am however a bit disturbed to discover Gongers occupies the Netherlands so this has also been crossed off the list together with Syria, Afghanistan and Greece.

Here I was convinced Gongers had taken up residence in his missus' Nether regions.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Here I was convinced Gongers had taken up residence in his missus' Nether regions.  

Now that sounds like a holiday destination although i imagine it to be a little overcrowded

Nazi Germany, or could be compared with apartheid south Africa, only a lack of reports in the media or world condemnation. Only George Galloway has spoken out, and we know how he is portrayed in the media.

Other similarities include No right of free speech, assembly or movement, Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial, Torture, House searches without warrant, Assassination, extra-judicial murder, No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives). Israel controls all borders, all imports and exports and all movement between towns and cities, in fact the Gaza strip is a prison. Still i must be antisemitic not to agree with Israels treatment of Palestinians...  

Guest DingTheRioja

Just wondering how long this will last....

The thread , not the Isreali situation, Isreal will last for decades as long as the yanks fund them and the "you must be anti-semitic" wankers hold sway....

Here's another comparison...

Saddam Hussein and the Kurds.... attempted genocide but did we give a fuck? No... not really, at least not while he was keeping the Iranians busy.... then the Iranians started to moderate a little... oi... saddam... we wants yer oil mate... now FUCK OFF...!

Just wondering how long this will last....

The thread , not the Isreali situation, Isreal will last for decades as long as the yanks fund them and the "you must be anti-semitic" wankers hold sway....

Yeah, usually when a thread goes Godwin from post 1 it's not long for the world.

b2hvibwsrx.png

• Like 1

Guest Manila

Israel is the new  Nazi Germany !

See below , zionazis burned a baby alive

Jewish Arsonists Suspected in West Bank Attack That Killed Palestinian Toddler

By JODI RUDORENJULY 31, 2015

Inside
Supported by

Photo
01WestBank-1438327769555-master675.jpg

Hebrew graffiti reading “revenge” was spray-painted on a house that was set alight in an attack in the West Bank village of Duma. Credit Alaa Badarneh/European Pressphoto Agency

JERUSALEM — A Palestinian toddler died in an arson attack in the West Bank early Friday morning, according to the Israeli military, with Jewish extremists suspected because of Hebrew graffiti sprayed nearby. “Revenge!” was written on one wall, next to a Star of David.

Witnesses quoted by Ma’an, a Palestinian news agency, and Israeli news organizations said that Israeli settlers threw firebombs around 2 a.m. at two houses in the northern West Bank village of Duma, setting them ablaze. Palestinian officials identified the dead child, who was 1½ years old, as Ali Saad Dawabasha. They said his parents, Saad and Riham, and his 4-year-old brother Ahmad had been critically wounded and had been transferred to a hospital in Israel.

“The atmosphere here is very grave,” Sakariya Shadeh, a human rights worker from a nearby village who was at the scene within hours, said on Army Radio. “People are angry over what has happened, over what has brought upon this act.”

Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator, called it a “brutal assassination” and said he held the Israeli government “fully responsible,” labeling the attack “a direct consequence of decades of impunity given by the Israeli government to settler terrorism.”

News Clips By REUTERS Play Video 00:26Toddler Dies in West Bank Arson Attack
skip ad
Continue reading the main story Video

Toddler Dies in West Bank Arson Attack

A total of four relatives were critically injured and were being transferred to a hospital in Israel, officials said. Jewish extremists are suspected as Hebrew graffiti was found sprayed nearby.

By REUTERS on Publish Date July 31, 2015. Watch in Times Video »

“This is the consequence of a culture of hate funded and incentivized by the Israeli government and the impunity granted by the international community,” Mr. Erekat said in a statement. “We call upon the international community to end its policy of empty statements and to finally do something to protect Palestinians. Exercising the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people, including their protection and ending the occupation, is an international responsibility.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel called the attack “an act of terrorism in every respect.”

“The state of Israel takes a strong line against terrorism regardless of who the perpetrators are,” he said in a statement. “I have ordered the security forces to use all means at their disposal to apprehend the murderers and bring them to justice forthwith.”

The fire appeared to be the most severe recent case of what Israelis call “price tag” attacks, often vandalism of mosques or the uprooting of Palestinians’ olive trees, carried out by bands of settlers and other extremists, supposedly in retribution for Palestinian attacks on Jews.

Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, called for a “day of fury” in response to the attack and to continuing clashes around Al Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Duma, a village of perhaps 2,000 residents, is very close to Shilo, a settlement near which Malachi Rosenfeld, 26, was fatally shot by Palestinian militants a month ago while he and four friends were driving home from a basketball game. The military announced on July 19 that it had arrested several members of what it called a “Hamas terror cell” accused of Mr. Rosenfeld’s murder and another shooting two days earlier.

Photo
31WestBank2-web-articleLarge.jpg

Israeli security forces inspected a house that was set ablaze, killing a toddler and wounding his parents and brother. Jewish arsonists were suspected in the attack. Credit Jaafar Ashtiyeh/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Yinon Magal, a member of the Israeli Parliament from the pro-settler Jewish Home faction, was one of many across the political spectrum who criticized the arson attack in absolute terms. Noting that Thursday was the 30th day since Mr. Rosenfeld’s death, a significant mourning milestone for religious Jews, he said, “I suppose there is some sort of message here,” but he added: “This is not a Jewish act, this is not a moral act, this is a terrible act. We do not do such things. This is not our way.”

Israel is the new  Nazi Germany !

See below , zionazis burned a baby alive

Jewish Arsonists Suspected in West Bank Attack That Killed Palestinian Toddler

By JODI RUDORENJULY 31, 2015

Inside
Supported by

Photo
01WestBank-1438327769555-master675.jpg

Hebrew graffiti reading “revenge” was spray-painted on a house that was set alight in an attack in the West Bank village of Duma. Credit Alaa Badarneh/European Pressphoto Agency

JERUSALEM — A Palestinian toddler died in an arson attack in the West Bank early Friday morning, according to the Israeli military, with Jewish extremists suspected because of Hebrew graffiti sprayed nearby. “Revenge!” was written on one wall, next to a Star of David.

Witnesses quoted by Ma’an, a Palestinian news agency, and Israeli news organizations said that Israeli settlers threw firebombs around 2 a.m. at two houses in the northern West Bank village of Duma, setting them ablaze. Palestinian officials identified the dead child, who was 1½ years old, as Ali Saad Dawabasha. They said his parents, Saad and Riham, and his 4-year-old brother Ahmad had been critically wounded and had been transferred to a hospital in Israel.

“The atmosphere here is very grave,” Sakariya Shadeh, a human rights worker from a nearby village who was at the scene within hours, said on Army Radio. “People are angry over what has happened, over what has brought upon this act.”

Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator, called it a “brutal assassination” and said he held the Israeli government “fully responsible,” labeling the attack “a direct consequence of decades of impunity given by the Israeli government to settler terrorism.”

News Clips By REUTERS Play Video 00:26Toddler Dies in West Bank Arson Attack
skip ad
Continue reading the main story Video

Toddler Dies in West Bank Arson Attack

A total of four relatives were critically injured and were being transferred to a hospital in Israel, officials said. Jewish extremists are suspected as Hebrew graffiti was found sprayed nearby.

By REUTERS on Publish Date July 31, 2015. Watch in Times Video »

“This is the consequence of a culture of hate funded and incentivized by the Israeli government and the impunity granted by the international community,” Mr. Erekat said in a statement. “We call upon the international community to end its policy of empty statements and to finally do something to protect Palestinians. Exercising the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people, including their protection and ending the occupation, is an international responsibility.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel called the attack “an act of terrorism in every respect.”

“The state of Israel takes a strong line against terrorism regardless of who the perpetrators are,” he said in a statement. “I have ordered the security forces to use all means at their disposal to apprehend the murderers and bring them to justice forthwith.”

The fire appeared to be the most severe recent case of what Israelis call “price tag” attacks, often vandalism of mosques or the uprooting of Palestinians’ olive trees, carried out by bands of settlers and other extremists, supposedly in retribution for Palestinian attacks on Jews.

Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, called for a “day of fury” in response to the attack and to continuing clashes around Al Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Duma, a village of perhaps 2,000 residents, is very close to Shilo, a settlement near which Malachi Rosenfeld, 26, was fatally shot by Palestinian militants a month ago while he and four friends were driving home from a basketball game. The military announced on July 19 that it had arrested several members of what it called a “Hamas terror cell” accused of Mr. Rosenfeld’s murder and another shooting two days earlier.

Photo
31WestBank2-web-articleLarge.jpg

Israeli security forces inspected a house that was set ablaze, killing a toddler and wounding his parents and brother. Jewish arsonists were suspected in the attack. Credit Jaafar Ashtiyeh/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Yinon Magal, a member of the Israeli Parliament from the pro-settler Jewish Home faction, was one of many across the political spectrum who criticized the arson attack in absolute terms. Noting that Thursday was the 30th day since Mr. Rosenfeld’s death, a significant mourning milestone for religious Jews, he said, “I suppose there is some sort of message here,” but he added: “This is not a Jewish act, this is not a moral act, this is a terrible act. We do not do such things. This is not our way.”

Here he is! I was wondering how long it would take you to get your jackboots on and goosestep over to the corner from Stormfront. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Those Israelis are racist fucking bastards. I don't mind a bunch of sand boys having a bit of a slap and tickle but, 'No women, No kids'

Guest judgetwi

The Palestinians  are being ignored by the world in the same way the Jews were ignored in Germany. Signs inarrow-10x10.png shops actually advise no Arabs , flats can only be rented to other jews, and Palestinians attacked in the street. 

Ring any bells ?

Yes. It reminds me of The Sun the Monday after Hillsborough........accusations feeding stereotypical prejudices supported by no evidence whatsoever. (what most people call a fucking pack of lies) Still, it's good to have a gathering of the Klan.....    keep all the trash in one place i say. I wonder if Professor Pinhead realizes that his Palestinian heroes are also Muslims, another one of his Bete Noire. Still, my enemies' enemies are my friends.......er........when it suits me. 

Yes. It reminds me of The Sun the Monday after Hillsborough........accusations feeding stereotypical prejudices supported by no evidence whatsoever. (what most people call a fucking pack of lies) Still, it's good to have a gathering of the Klan.....    keep all the trash in one place i say. I wonder if Professor Pinhead realizes that his Palestinian heroes are also Muslims, another one of his Bete Noire. Still, my enemies' enemies are my friends.......er........when it suits me. 

If you have been getting your information from the sun since before Hillsborough then I am hardly surprised you have not heard of the genocide in Israel. The irony is the kkk is very well and alive but the Israeli version takes it to new levels. Are you really saying the situation is made up with no evidence backing my nom ?

The U.N must be in league with those bloody Arabs eh?, 

Between 8 July and 27 August 2014 more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

2014: Operation Protective Edge

The overwhelming majority of those killed were Palestinians.

The UN says at least 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women.

An Israeli government official stated that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had killed 1,000 "terrorists" during the assault on Gaza.

1000 terrorists?, really ?. 

I can not be arsed to list all the atrocities, however by calling me names or saying I'm a Klan member is stock defence of the indefensible. Israelis are the new nazis , but in my opinion worse as israel was not their land to start with. 

• Like 1

Regardless, as long as long as israel exists the world is fucked. I wonder why the judge who can find racism and inequality in everything can not accept that the biggest racist, trouble making filth are the Israeli government and those who support them.

According to the judge the U.N are "feeding stereotypical prejudices supported by no evidence whatsoever. what most people call a fucking pack of lies.

He should be absolutely ashamed of denying the evidence any sane person can see. Not only does the judge hate the homo's he obviously has not compassion for the palestinians, very nazi like behaviour, if he hates the disabled and gypsies we have a winner !

Over to you judge , bring on the name calling and racism accusations...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Regardless, as long as long as israel exists the world is fucked. I wonder why the judge who can find racism and inequality in everything can not accept that the biggest racist, trouble making filth are the Israeli government and those who support them.

According to the judge the U.N are "feeding stereotypical prejudices supported by no evidence whatsoever. what most people call a fucking pack of lies.

He should be absolutely ashamed of denying the evidence any sane person can see. Not only does the judge hate the homo's he obviously has not compassion for the palestinians, very nazi like behaviour, if he hates the disabled and gypsies we have a winner !

Over to you judge , bring on the name calling and racism accusations...

Dont be so harsh on poor judge. I'm sure he simply misspoke himself due to the euphoria he feels after finishing off a well crafted kebab

Guest DingTheRioja

If you have been getting your information from the sun since before Hillsborough then I am hardly surprised you have not heard of the genocide in Israel. The irony is the kkk is very well and alive but the Israeli version takes it to new levels. Are you really saying the situation is made up with no evidence backing my nom ?

The U.N must be in league with those bloody Arabs eh?, 

Between 8 July and 27 August 2014 more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

2014: Operation Protective Edge

The overwhelming majority of those killed were Palestinians.

The UN says at least 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women.

An Israeli government official stated that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had killed 1,000 "terrorists" during the assault on Gaza.

1000 terrorists?, really ?. 

I can not be arsed to list all the atrocities, however by calling me names or saying I'm a Klan member is stock defence of the indefensible. Israelis are the new nazis , but in my opinion worse as israel was not their land to start with. 

Hey Judy..don't forget those racist nasty anti-semitic BBC (as if....).... Have you seen Children of the Gaza War...??

Over 500 kids killed, 1 Isreali... guess what side the other 500+ were on?

Oh yes, that was just in 2014 as well, not any other year, just 2014....

The Government/Country/State/Whatever, are a bunch of nasty evil fuckwits... 2 wrongs don't make a right....