CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israelis the new nazis

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

I see Mr. Yetanyabollocks, on his visit to Germany, has declared that the Holocaust was not the responsibility of Hitler but down to the Mufti of Jerusalem at the time. Apparently old Adolf was going to simply expel the Jews, with a Volkswagen goody bag, but the Mufti cunt told him the "burn them". The Fuhrer, well known for taking advice from others, duly complied. Yeah right. Of course Mr. Yetanyashit is simply your typical slippery bastard politician distorting history to appease his dumb electorate and lick Jerry's arse at the same time. Auntie Angela, to her credit, has diplomatically called him a fucking cunt. Fucking cunt indeed! I just wonder why the usual suspects on here aren't jumping up and down with anger at this latest Jewish outrage. An interesting question i believe.

I just wonder why the usual suspects on here aren't jumping up and down with anger at this latest Jewish outrage. An interesting question i believe.

Looks like they've left it to you to comment on the Jews.

As usual.

I see Mr. Yetanyabollocks, on his visit to Germany, has declared that the Holocaust was not the responsibility of Hitler but down to the Mufti of Jerusalem at the time. Apparently old Adolf was going to simply expel the Jews, with a Volkswagen goody bag, but the Mufti cunt told him the "burn them". The Fuhrer, well known for taking advice from others, duly complied. Yeah right. Of course Mr. Yetanyashit is simply your typical slippery bastard politician distorting history to appease his dumb electorate and lick Jerry's arse at the same time. Auntie Angela, to her credit, has diplomatically called him a fucking cunt. Fucking cunt indeed! I just wonder why the usual suspects on here aren't jumping up and down with anger at this latest Jewish outrage. An interesting question i believe.

News Flash Benjamin Netanyahu is a lying no good cunt. Thanks judge , rest of us must have missed that fact.

I don't care much for either the Israelis or the Palestinians. Or if you prefer, the Jews and Arabs. If they want to twat each other into the middle of next week, carry on. Although I suspect one side will come out on top and I'm not putting money on the Camel shaggers.

Usual suspect bringing up usual stuff.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Guest DingTheRioja

Can someone translate this shite please?

I could be wrong, but it seems a tad racist...?

Can someone translate this shite please?

I could be wrong, but it seems a tad racist...?

His paymasters at the Simon Wiesenthal centre must be going apeshit at this. I suggest he performs an immediate self-circumcision to prove his dedication to the cause, preferably with Stavros' rusty, botulism ridden doner meat carver.