CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Spivey

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Conspiracy theorist who claimed Lee Rigby's death was a hoax intended to stir up hatred against Muslims.

And to put the icing on the cake he published Rigby's family addresses online.

I'm sure a spell in a military prison would alter his world view.

What a bastard.

Guest deebom

Funnily enough, I discovered this site from reading Spiveys blog. He recommended it highly. I've read his stuff on Woolwich and all I can say is he puts forward a lot of info that no one else has. It's certainly food for thought, as the whole Woolwich thing was fucking weird from the off. As with all these sort of things there a lot of unanswered questions. It's fishy as fuck. But that's not to say I agree with him, it's mildy interesting that's all. Everything else he writes is old stuff that everyone knows already. I don't go there anymore as he's boring now.

Guest MikeD

Nasty bit of work, he has been harassing the family. Think he should assessed for a mental illness and if found sane, shot.

Any conspiracy theory, regardless of how ridiculous it may seem, can have it's interesting points but harassing the family is pretty fucking low.

He should get the same treatment Lee Rigby got because if it didn't happen it won't hurt, will it?

I've read his stuff on Woolwich and all I can say is he puts forward a lot of info that no one else has. It's certainly food for thought, as the whole Woolwich thing was fucking weird from the off. As with all these sort of things there a lot of unanswered questions. It's fishy as fuck. 

care to elaborate ?

Guest MikeD

Just browsed this Spivey cunts website. Another conspiracy wanker.

If it's all true then where is the evidence? Prick.

It's got people talking about him though and I dare say that was the plan.

Straight from the George Galloway school of attention-seeking, repulsive cunts with nothing to say.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

My money would be on the Judge as he seems to be able to turn any issue into a racist conspiracy theory and he seems preoccupied of late looking at the frequency of posts. Not that I'm complaining.

My money would be on the Judge as he seems to be able to turn any issue into a racist conspiracy theory and he seems preoccupied of late looking at the frequency of posts. Not that I'm complaining.

I very much doubt that it's judge. Not his style of wording at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nobgobbler

Conspiracy theorist who claimed Lee Rigby's death was a hoax intended to stir up hatred against Muslims.

And to put the icing on the cake he published Rigby's family addresses online.

I'm sure a spell in a military prison would alter his world view.

What a bastard.

an utter cunt just for having the name Spivey. 

Which one of you cunts is this fucking cunt?

52031380138013.jpg

not I said the fly. One of the original "to boot" brigade.