CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Gong Farmer

should have reported the cunt Gong, it's illegal to allow this to happen.

My Grandfather's home brewed grog was lethal. It looked like cloudy piss and tasted like cloudy piss but was capable of hospitalizing the unwary . 

Guest DingTheRioja

Oooo.. that reminds me of some plum & damson wine that me and my dad made years ago... must have made about 15 bottles... over a couple of months we drank 13 of them... 2 got "misplaced" somehow... but we found them about 2 years later....

........mummy dearest was at some fitness class when me and dad found the lost and lonely bottles... so we tested them..

Mmmm nice.. fooking nice... very fucking nice thank you, think of that nice juice you used to get on the top of a jar of black cherry jam, thick viscous and very fruity (careful now!!)

Well.. when mummy dearest came back from wherever... me and dad were 3 sheets to the fucking wind and giggling like a pair of naughty school kids caught smoking and drinking cider behind the bike sheds.... well hammered we were.. and my dad used to be able to drink a full bottle of Bells without bother...

Time to dig the brewing kit out methinks!!