CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only in fucking Norfolk!

Neil

We also made a hero of a bald black bloke years ago who wore luminous washing up gloves and stood on grapes hill and directed the traffic all day with a fucking big inane grin on his face,Marigold they called him.....genius!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evgIx_Xah7I

This is him in action and believe me he doesn't do fuck all else!

We also made a hero of a bald black bloke years ago who wore luminous washing up gloves and stood on grapes hill and directed the traffic all day with a fucking big inane grin on his face,Marigold they called him.....genius!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evgIx_Xah7I

This is him in action and believe me he doesn't do fuck all else!

Fuck me, Neil, I'm trying to update our image here. Between you posting this shit, ProfB's continuing fucking existence, and the recent addition of that fucking imbecile DrewP, I've been set back years.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck me, Neil, I'm trying to update our image here. Between you posting this shit, ProfB's continuing fucking existence, and the recent addition of that fucking imbecile DrewP, I've been set back years.

You could move darn Sarf. We have the same issues here, but we hide them better.

he's planning on coming to Leeds - fucking brilliant!! He can join the dancing tramp with a penny whistle outside the station if he makes it up here.

that's Jethro tull down on his arse by the sounds of it 

Guest DrCunt

Fucking hell Neil, I hope you don't live on the Barrack Estate. I hear the Great Yarmouth gnomes (aka fridges dumped in the front garden) are particualrly attractive there.

Marigold - everything that was wrong with care in the community. I nearly ran the cunt over once.

you should just be happy living here in good 'ol 1985