CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walter Palmer

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This fucking piece of american scum thought it would be OK to go illegal hunting for lion in Zimbabwe. He employed a dodgy guide who helped to entice the protected lion out of the protection zone of the national park and shoot it with a bow. It took them forty hours to find him still alive and shoot him. He (the lion) was a celebrity in Zimbabwe and was part of a scientific study. 

Just because you have money and like guns does not give you carte-blanche to kill any endangered species for sport. What a fucking cunt.

Lions are under stress as a species and should not be hunted for rich persons fun. Fuck foxes though!

This fucking piece of american scum thought it would be OK to go illegal hunting for lion in Zimbabwe. He employed a dodgy guide who helped to entice the protected lion out of the protection zone of the national park and shoot it with a bow. It took them forty hours to find him still alive and shoot him. He (the lion) was a celebrity in Zimbabwe and was part of a scientific study. 

Just because you have money and like guns does not give you carte-blanche to kill any endangered species for sport. What a fucking cunt.

Lions are under stress as a species and should not be hunted for rich persons fun. Fuck foxes though!

and great white sharks, fuck them as well.

Guest Bill Stickers

Hear, hear! This cunt should be utterly ashamed of himself.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Cue Spotto with a suggestion on sheep...

I would rather shag a sheep than my sister like those webbed handed cunts residing East of Dereham

I would rathe shag a sheep than my sister like those webbed handed cunts residing East of Dereham

With how horrendously fucking thick you are, I'm guessing you're a habitual Liverpudlian heroin user who was shipped to Yarmouth along with hundreds of other scouse scumbags in the 80's. The town takes in the disgusting dross and layabouts that the rest of the country doesn't want, and people like you are the reason why it has deteriorated so much. Luckily, local people don't have to live in the slums you dwell in, and look on you with the complete disdain you deserve as a filthy subclass of society. You should fuck off back to whatever shithole on Merseyside you were kicked out of, but no doubt you'd struggle to get a council exchange on your filthy, needle strewn bedsit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I didn't mean my sister, I meant Decs mum. You see, we're all sort of related in these parts. He's actually my twin sister on my half cousins side.

Back on topic lads.

This trigger happy Seppo cunt has form, evidently. Big Horn Sheep, Black Deer etc. Probably would have been sniffing around White Rhino's if he hadn't gotten himself all famous. Throw the cunt in the enclosure with a few big old hungry lions. See how much of a big bloke he is then. As long as I can watch.

Plus he is a Dentist. This means he is officially an ankle. Two foot lower than a cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer

I see that he ultra progressive liberal elite extremity have crawled out from under their stone over this calling for this nasty cunt's death. They actually want him to suffer a long slow lingering death for killing a Lion. How very 'liberal' and 'progressive' of them. Could you imagine what the world be like if these cunts ran the it? A hefty fine will suffice you maniac blood lusting filth.

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest Bill Stickers

I see that he ultra progressive liberal elite extremity have crawled out from under their stone over this calling for this nasty cunt's death. They actually want him to suffer a long slow lingering death for killing a Lion. How very 'liberal' and 'progressive' of them. Could you imagine what the world be like if these cunts ran the it? A hefty fine will suffice you maniac blood lusting filth.

It is amusing how these people see no contradiction when condemning the killing of a lion, but calling for someone else to be tortured slowly to death. 

They are both living creatures, although the lion is far more of an intelligent being than the cunt that decided to shoot it.

Guest Gong Farmer

It is amusing how these people see no contradiction when condemning the killing of a lion, but calling for someone else to be tortured slowly to death. 

They are both living creatures, although the lion is far more of an intelligent being than the cunt that decided to shoot it.

And more intelligent than the cunts that want the cunt that decided to shoot the lion. Progressives are pretty scary people. Their cuddly Uncle Stalin was a progressive as was Ghe Guevara, Mao Tse- Tung and Pol Pot. What does that tell us about the Liberal 'progressive' left?

I see that he ultra progressive liberal elite extremity have crawled out from under their stone over this calling for this nasty cunt's death. They actually want him to suffer a long slow lingering death...

...calling for someone else to be tortured slowly to death. 

I didn't know the Rev was a liberal. Fuck me, you learn something new every day!

Guest DrCunt

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with hunting lions, or any other animal for that matter, as long as it's regulated and done legally. These creatures must have a value and the locals a vested interest in that otherwise what reason will they have to preserve them? How long would lions etc. last if members of an uncontrolled population popped down to the local village on a regular basis to chow down on a couple of kids? Or if uncontrolled populations of Elephants did for their crops every year? Not long, they'd wipe the lot of them out. So a price on a lion's head, even if that is paid by a fat American tourist in order to make a rug, plus jobs for locals working as trackers, is necessary as it encourages people  to preserve populations, not hunt them to extinction.

The same happens here. The RSPB push the government to take species off the game list, but once that happens, hunters, who put far, far more money and effort into conservation than any of the do good animal charities, lose interest as there is nothing in it for them any longer.

That said, this bloke is defintiely a cunt for not ensuring he was on a legal hunt.

Guest deebom

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with hunting lions, or any other animal for that matter, as long as it's regulated and done legally. These creatures must have a value and the locals a vested interest in that otherwise what reason will they have to preserve them? How long would lions etc. last if members of an uncontrolled population popped down to the local village on a regular basis to chow down on a couple of kids? Or if uncontrolled populations of Elephants did for their crops every year? Not long, they'd wipe the lot of them out. So a price on a lion's head, even if that is paid by a fat American tourist in order to make a rug, plus jobs for locals working as trackers, is necessary as it encourages people  to preserve populations, not hunt them to extinction.

The same happens here. The RSPB push the government to take species off the game list, but once that happens, hunters, who put far, far more money and effort into conservation than any of the do good animal charities, lose interest as there is nothing in for them any longer.

That said, this bloke is defintiely a cunt for not ensuring he was on a legal hunt.

Killing things that are not directly trying to kill you is wrong and people who do it for pleasure have something wrong with them.

Guest DrCunt

Killing things that are not directly trying to kill you is wrong and people who do it for pleasure have something wrong with them.

Vegan are you? Try reading what I wrote again and then engage your brain cell.

Guest deebom

Vegan are you? Try reading what I wrote again and then engage your brain cell.

No. I read what you wrote, why would I need to read it again? I don't agree, it's not my fault that you cant accept that.

Guest DrCunt

No. I read what you wrote, why would I need to read it again? I don't agree, it's not my fault that you cant accept that.

Similarly, it's not my fault that you lack the mental capacity to see reality.