CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walter Palmer

Guest Alfie Noakes

• 4 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

I note that Zimbabwe are applying to extradite this cunt. Fuck me, talk about playing the media game. Like that is going to happen. Like they are going to lock up some rich foreigner, thus deterring the other rich cunts from spending their money in their piss poor country. This could be embarrassing for Mugabe as, a few months back he had hundreds of wild animals, including an elephant, slaughtered for his 91st birthday bash. You see, Africans don't have the same romantic attitude towards wild life as we do. Where we see a noble magnificent animal they see money and food. You can't afford to be sentimental when your arse is hanging out the back of your strides. Of course Mr. Mugabe has far more to feel guilty about than this. What about all the white farmers he had murdered and all the land he stole from them? Yes, that's right.........Mugabe is a BLACK RACIST. Hey look at me...........supplying the material for the white supremacists on this site!! Do you reckon they will let me be their special little friend now? 

Well fuck me, cynical old me got it right again! Get me on fucking Newsnight i say!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Well fuck me, cynical old me got it right again! Get me on fucking Newsnight i say!

I hope your arm falls out of the fucking socket patting yourself on the back.  

fuck me, well done on posting the bloody obvious, brilliant.

I don't know how he does it, Edders, it's an almost supernatural ability. He PM'd me last night with another prediction. He said that Frank's next post would be more tedious, fantasist boring, utter bollocks. And fuck me if the old poof wasn't right. Bizarre.

• Like 1