CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blockade our borders you Cunts.

What the fuck is the government doing? Why dont they get our army to do something useful, like stopping all these useless cunts from getting into Britain?

I would be in favour of collapsing the channel tunnel, or how about checking the fucking lorries properly.

when caught, the cunts could be herded straight onto a ferry, and sent back to fucking Libya. 

Getting beyond a joke Cameron you Cunt.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I've always been in favour of using British territory to create a new homeland for these unfortunate individuals. Rockall should feel like home to them. There's fuck all there except plenty of wildlife.

Edited by Couldn't give a shit

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They can let in who they want as long as they pay their way, abide by our laws and don't mention fucking religion. We seem to have a growing number of 'British' lazy cunts that think that they are entitled to benefits and can sponge off of the UK just because they were born here.

Guest Bill Stickers

The lack of variation on this site is rapidly becoming an embarrassment. Considering I was happy to be associated with it when Brony Keith posted about Furries and pictures of his own shit, that's saying something.

It's not that immigration isn't a worthy subject, meriting serious discussion. I's just that this site is the last place I want to come for serious discussion. Especially with a bunch of cunts like yourself.

Sure, we should tighten up our borders a bit, but I don't give a fuck if we disagree on the matter or not.

The number of topics which start, or wind up, on the matter of immigrants, is now fucking tedious. And the dialogue is hardly developed - it's the same one liners you hear twats down the pub trot out to their mates.

I'm sure there are UKIP forums out there online for those interested in agreeing with each other's overly-simplistic opinions on the issue.

What the fuck is the government doing? Why dont they get our army to do something useful, like stopping all these useless cunts from getting into Britain?

I would be in favour of collapsing the channel tunnel, or how about checking the fucking lorries properly.

when caught, the cunts could be herded straight onto a ferry, and sent back to fucking Libya. 

There's nothing more enjoyable than pandering to your personal prejudices rather than engaging brain is there?

Edited by Rick_B

I do apologise for making a Nom that is really pissing me off. Maybe I should just prattle on about some idiot who got banned by this site. If you don't like the subject, then don't comment, you silly cunts.

There's nothing more enjoyable than pandering to your personal prejudices rather than engaging brain is there?

What are you twittering on about?

There is nothing prejudiced about me, so don't make retarded comments like that.

Edited by Degenerategambler

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I wouldn't say posters are prejudice or racist on here but more likely to be, and I would include myself in this, NOT very PC. I don't know if it is acceptable to use descriptive words such as black, gay or disabled. You can't say people are dumb, they apparently have speech impairment and when I was younger Uranus was your-anus.

a bloke in work had a speed boat his was towing back from south of France.  When he got to the terminal he had 'refugees' trying to get under the tarpaulin. When he sounded the car horn for assistance the only people to respond were more refugees banging on the car windows brandishing knives. Very scary position to find yourself with your wife and kids on board. Something does need to be done, your 100% right.

Guest Gong Farmer

Thank fuck they don't see the attraction of coming to the Netherlands. That might be down to the Netherlands making it unattractive for them to come here in the first place.  

Guest Bill Stickers

But then not everybody is up for discussing sloppy spaghetti either.

It was deemed a hot topic for much of yesterday by the algorithmic powers that be. I would say, "if you can't handle the heat, get out the proverbial kitchen", but you certainly seemed to be an avid contributor. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't recall actually discussing the nom. I was involved in two side discussions. Anyway, where's me fucking dinner you pasta snob?

Unless you get a room at the night shelter, I'm afraid you don't qualify.

They might ding you a few tins of smart price beans down the local food bank if you're lucky though.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Events over the last couple of days at the Channel tunnel justify the use of live ammunition. Once they see some cold hard British steel the bastards will run back to the French arrondissements that they ignored on the way to Calais.

Edited by Couldn't give a shit

Events over the last couple of days at the Channel tunnel justify the use of live ammunition. Once they see some cold hard British steel the bastards will run back to the French arrondissements that they ignored on the way to Calais.

Going all the way back to Somalia must start to look like an attractive option after a few months in France. That's nine of the cunts killed this year so far trying to get out. I have a theory they're only trying to get to Dover so they have some decent cliffs to throw themselves off.

Lemmings are cunts.

• Like 1

Legally, the Dublin Regulation states that migrants fleeing to the EU should claim asylum in the first country they come to. Logically, therefore, the UK should never need deal with asylum seekers because they MUST travel through other EU countries in order to reach ours. If they have been living in france waiting for an opportunity to slip across how can they claim asylum when they get here,  or are the french now killing them?

Guest judgetwi

Thank fuck they don't see the attraction of coming to the Netherlands. That might be down to the Netherlands making it unattractive for them to come here in the first place.  

So you're an immigrant? Interesting.

Guest judgetwi

The Calais business is just a media sideshow. Go to Victoria coach station and you will see busloads of cunts arriving every day, all perfectly legal. They even employ translators to welcome them (guess where they come from?) A geographically mobile, low paid, docile workforce with little or no employment rights are a prerequisite of 21st century multi-national capitalism. That's what the fucking EU is all about. We've been voting for it for 40 fucking years so what makes anybody think it is going to change now? Camera-on can have his two bob referendum. However the question is posed the media and the professional political elite will tell the muggy cunts to vote yes. The aforesaid muggy cunts will duly oblige and get back to watching Britain's Got No Talent or I'm a Celebrity Get Me a Gig On The Telly. You reap what you sow.