CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blockade our borders you Cunts.

The Calais business is just a media sideshow. Go to Victoria coach station and you will see busloads of cunts arriving every day, all perfectly legal. They even employ translators to welcome them (guess where they come from?) A geographically mobile, low paid, docile workforce with little or no employment rights are a prerequisite of 21st century multi-national capitalism. That's what the fucking EU is all about. We've been voting for it for 40 fucking years so what makes anybody think it is going to change now? Camera-on can have his two bob referendum. However the question is posed the media and the professional political elite will tell the muggy cunts to vote yes. The aforesaid muggy cunts will duly oblige and get back to watching Britain's Got No Talent or I'm a Celebrity Get Me a Gig On The Telly. You reap what you sow.

No; they sow and they reap. That includes strawberries and cabbages.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

So you're an immigrant? Interesting.

Is it interesting? Come on Judge, how fucking interesting is it? Fuck me! If I thought that was interesting I'd put my fucking head in a bucket of bleach and then inhale. Hint Hint!

Guest Gong Farmer

Some cunt on the DM comments page was calling for the army to be sent in to sort the Calais problem out by 'shooting to kill on sight'. The thing that gets my fucking goat is that his ludicrous comment got past the moderators but my comment about David Beckham looking like a fly on a turd when riding his motorbike didn't. DM moderators make me sick.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Some cunt on the DM comments page was calling for the army to be sent in to sort the Calais problem out by 'shooting to kill on sight'. The thing that gets my fucking goat is that his ludicrous comment got past the moderators but my comment about David Beckham looking like a fly on a turd when riding his motorbike didn't. DM moderators make me sick.

Most of the retards who run the DM website are unpaid interns who can barely spell let alone moderate in an objective fashion.

Guest Gong Farmer

Most of the retards who run the DM website are unpaid interns who can barely spell let alone moderate in an objective fashion.

Nick Davis in his book 'Flat Earth News' says that the point is to reduce the quality of the news and how it's reported so that it's then possible to reduce the readership's intellect..... and it works swimmingly.  

Nick Davis in his book 'Flat Earth News' says that the point is to reduce the quality of the news and how it's reported so that it's then possible to reduce the readership's intellect..... and it works swimmingly.  

Call it a "positive feedback loop", a "death spiral", or "bad news for house prices" as you will. Either way, chicken, meet egg.

The migrants are used to being shot at. They were all being persecuted and tortured back home, dontcha know.

Guest DingTheRioja

IMG_0200.jpg

If only Carlsberg did migrant sea crossings.

I can name about 9 positions on there so far... must be a few more, even if they are only sub-sections of a major position...

Edited by DingTheRioja
Clarity... honest,,,,

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

At my humble abode when ever I have problems with loads of shit blocking my below ground drainage I usually flood it with a load of water to push it away. Just saying. I don't know if this would help.

Guest DingTheRioja

At my humble abode when ever I have problems with loads of shit blocking my below ground drainage I usually flood it with a load of water to push it away. Just saying. I don't know if this would help.

Caustic soda works wonders.. the original drain cleaner... also strips paint as a handy side-effect...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It looks like the Administrators are onto Douglas (the Lurpak man) Cameron in his use of the word swarm to describe the people not of European origin with a darker skin tone than me.

(hopefully not offended anyones sensitivities, you fucking paedo wank rag)

Guest MikeD

It looks like the Administrators are onto Douglas (the Lurpak man) Cameron in his use of the word swarm to describe the people not of European origin with a darker skin tone than me.

(hopefully not offended anyones sensitivities, you fucking paedo wank rag)

The Calais business is just a media sideshow. Go to Victoria coach station and you will see busloads of cunts arriving every day, all perfectly legal. They even employ translators to welcome them (guess where they come from?) A geographically mobile, low paid, docile workforce with little or no employment rights are a prerequisite of 21st century multi-national capitalism. That's what the fucking EU is all about. We've been voting for it for 40 fucking years so what makes anybody think it is going to change now? Camera-on can have his two bob referendum. However the question is posed the media and the professional political elite will tell the muggy cunts to vote yes. The aforesaid muggy cunts will duly oblige and get back to watching Britain's Got No Talent or I'm a Celebrity Get Me a Gig On The Telly. You reap what you sow.

The only way the zombie bastards would protest in this country is if the shops stopped selling the latest fucking mobile phone or tablet.

"Swarm" was completely the wrong word. He really meant "plague".

• Like 1

"Swarm" was completely the wrong word. He really meant "plague".

The cunt should have said, "Like a plague of fucking Locusts"

That would have upset all the LabLib wankers.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The cunt should have said, "Like a plague of fucking Locusts"

That would have upset all the LabLib wankers.

Even more inflammatory would have been "a vast horde of sub-human detritus" and a government commitment to make a reboot of the Eternal Jew except the focus this time being on the freeloading scum terrorising Calais. The Trots would have all had simultaneous nervous breakdowns.

Guest MikeD

Even more inflammatory would have been "a vast horde of sub-human detritus" and a government commitment to make a reboot of the Eternal Jew except the focus this time being on the freeloading scum terrorising Calais. The Trots would have all had simultaneous nervous breakdowns.

Or "chancing cunts who, despite what we say, will eventually make it here and milk us for all it's fucking worth."

I'm all for tightening our border controls. This country has become plagued with aliens talking a strange tongue and indulging in perverse sexual practices. That's why I'm proposing the full reconstruction of Offa's dyke. Never again will our vowels and sheep-folk be treated with such utter fucking disdain.