CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

racist attack yes/no

Eddie

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Judge makes a valid point, we don't know what happened prior to the cctv capturing the beating.  How do we know the alleged victim was hurling vicious racial slurs or threats towards the group of Asian men?  We don't know enough to say for sure.  However, the fact that the entire group assaulted the bastard, instead of one or two of the better brawlers doing the dirty work, suggests they might have been out just looking for somebody to pummel.  If that's true, then this poor cunt was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, and could have been anybody.  Could have been Judge lugging home his kebab.  

If you ask me there's never a good time to be in London. It's full of cunts and that tosser DiscoChimp lives there.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm not here to debate the subject, just to moderate it where necessary, (i.e remove comments that contravene the terms and conditions of the licence.) which I have done, as certain peoples sensitivities appeared to get the better of them.

Jumping through hoops to satisfy the minority of sensitivities is the reason we're in this mess where you can't call a garden digging tool a spade. Whatever is written will upset some people. If somebody doesn't like it they could always change the channel. Its a matter of choice, this site is turning into Tesco's

What everybody seems to have ignored so far is the fact that there were 10 of them, he was probably pissed, allegedly got a thorough beating and he still gets up and walks off as if he had just slipped on his arse. Was it an unprovoked pillow fight?

What everybody seems to have ignored so far is the fact that there were 10 of them, he was probably pissed, allegedly got a thorough beating and he still gets up and walks off as if he had just slipped on his arse. Was it an unprovoked pillow fight?

I now understand why spin has dominated the bowling approach of teams from the Indian subcontinent. You see better punches thrown every weekend on girls' nights out in Clydebank.

Guest judgetwi

Yes, a very powerful observation Mr McMurphy. However, these poor cunts are voluntary, whereas you are committed.

That fucking nurse man........he's a bit of a cunt, know what i mean? I'm a goddamn miracle of modern science.

Guest MikeD

Unless you go out of your way to accommodate every ethnic minority in this country and let them do or say what they want without challenging them, you're labelled a racist.

Welcome to the UK.

Guest MikeD

You're welcome to it. Fucking shite hole.

Any cunt could walk into this country and take it over, our spineless bastards in government would be too afraid of offending anyone to fight back.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That fucking nurse man........he's a bit of a cunt, know what i mean? I'm a goddamn miracle of modern science.

How is the accommodation at Huntingdon?