CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

lazy road crossers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

CUNTS! - is the word I use to describe the alarmingly high number of ignorant fuckwits that can't be fucking arsed to walk the 3yards to the pellican crossing. It fucking makes my piss boil to see these cunts dodging the traffic because everything seems to be such a fucking hassle for them. Bring back public information films to educate these fuckers - bring back Tufty.

For maximum effect I suggest putting these on during Jeremy Kyle or Judge Rinder

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm not sure we should be educating these cunts.

I say let Darwinism take its natural course. The gene pool needs a bit of chlorine in it from time to time.

CUNTS! - is the word I use to describe the alarmingly high number of ignorant fuckwits that can't be fucking arsed to walk the 3yards to the pellican crossing. It fucking makes my piss boil to see these cunts dodging the traffic because everything seems to be such a fucking hassle for them. Bring back public information films to educate these fuckers - bring back Tufty.

For maximum effect I suggest putting these on during Jeremy Kyle or Judge Rinder

It wouldn't be so bad if car drivers took any notice of the highway code and could actually be bothered to stop at a fuckin' red light, cunts!

Guest Bill Stickers

It wouldn't be so bad if car drivers took any notice of the highway code and could actually be bothered to stop at a fuckin' red light, cunts!

Do you really see people regularly jump red lights? I certainly don't. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Cars, yes. People, no. Whats your point exactly?

r-soles is suggesting that he regularly sees cars jump red lights. I am saying I rarely see this happen.

Bring back public information films to educate these fuckers 

Rolf Harris was in a few of these too, the freaky web-footed cunt!

This one is my personal favourite. Sometimes there's just no point making things up.

jimmysavilestrangerdanger.jpg

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler

My sister was forever walking out in front of traffic like she had the right to make them give way to the point where they have to swerve to avoid an accident. When I told her to stop acting like a daft cunt she came out with some sanctimonious drivel. A week later a car ran over her toes and tootled off up the road completely oblivious. Daft cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Do you really see people regularly jump red lights? I certainly don't. 

He possibly meant cyclists.. them cunts seem to think the lights don't apply to them... (especially that daft fucker on youtube who rode into the side of a london bus... haven't laughed as much for ages... cunt...)

He possibly meant cyclists.. them cunts seem to think the lights don't apply to them... (especially that daft fucker on youtube who rode into the side of a london bus... haven't laughed as much for ages... cunt...)

As you say, cyclists are just as big a cunts as car drivers, in fact I saw one ride through a red light two days ago, but I have seen cunts in cars do the same, or equally as stupid, failing to give way at a junction when they are instructed to do so, cunts.

Bring back tufty, bring back the green cross code yokel if he's finished playing at darth fucking vader, and while we're at it let's exhume savile for the clunk click campaign.

Is there anything left of Savile? I thought he was ground down to be used as grouting! He's probably in-between tiles in hundreds of bathrooms across the North West.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Is there anything left of Savile? I thought he was ground down to be used as grouting! He's probably in-between tiles in hundreds of bathrooms across the North West.

That means the cunt still perving at children in the shower.

Guest Wizardsleeve

That means the cunt still perving at children in the shower.

He's also probably being pissed on multiple times a day and growing mold and mildew, the vile fucking cunt.