CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that cook soggy pasta

Guest Bill Stickers

There's more than a few bars and cafes in Amsterdam that refuse to serve British people of a certain ilk if they can help it and that's just the ones I know of. Hate to say it but the Brits really are not welcome in Amsterdam and for good reason. I've given an example of why that is.

Thats funny, you cunts were happy to see us in 1945, 5th May ring a bell ?   

Guest Gong Farmer

Thats funny, you cunts were happy to see us in 1945, 5th May ring a bell ?   

"Fucking serve me first because my Granddad won the fucking war!!" 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I saw a cunt on the telly the other day making a 'spag boll' FFS! that included fucking carrots, peas and an Oxo cube. It's olive oil, garlic, plum tomatoes, tomato puree, a dash of balsamic vinegar or wine and minced beef. Except maybe for some added water that's it. You don't put fucking carrots and an Oxo cube in a 'spag boll' you cunt but 10 out of 10 for trying.

Some say you should use the Italian trifector of onions, celery and carrots as a base before tomatoes and wine, beef stock, only a little garlic, no herbs, beef and pork mince and pancetta. That is a recipe from Bologna that Genaro Contaldo says is the most authentic. It certainly tasted as good as anything I had in Italy.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking flid spelling

Some say you should use the Italian trifector of onions, celery and carrots as a base before tomatoes and wine, beef stock, only a little garlic, no herbs, beef and pork mince and pancetta. That is a recipe from Bologna that Genaro Contaldo says is the most authentic. It certainly tasted as good as anything I had in Italy.

Okay, I'm salivating now you bastards. If I didn't know any better I'd say you lot were multi-IDs of a fucking Italian restaurant owner. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

Some Italian chef on that Saturday kitchen on the BBC was saying that a mate of his from Italy tried to make a success of an 'authentic' Italian restaurant in London. He said that it didn't work because the customers were used to an Anglicized version of Italian dishes.  I suppose it works much the same why as Indian and Chinese food is customized to suit the national taste of the country in question.

One fuckin day, that was it, white flag. Fuck me Gongs, even the frogs lasted longer than a day!

You make it sound as if you were actually there, you hero you.. Were you actually there and if so how many medals did you get?

What would you choose if offered the world's worst pasta or the world's best gnocchi?

It's sort of the same as having to choose whether to fuck Susan Boyle or an elephant seal.

well one is a hairy mammal with wiskers that smells of fish, the other is a seal...

• Like 1

Actually, if we are talking authenticity, a Bolognese ragu actually calls for the inclusion of carrots, along with celery. A Bolognan would also consider the addition of garlic to be sacrilegious. It also calls for beef or veal stock, although I'm with you that an oxo cube is not the way to do this. Minced beef is fine, but there needs to be pork, either in the form of pancetta or half pork/half beef mince. Some purists also add milk and chicken livers. I'm sure our Edders and Scotty's missus will confirm all of this.

Right, I'm done being pretentious for this month. I'll drop by the thread in August and instruct all of you fucking heathens on the correct way to cook an authentic chilli con carne.

My mother inlaw was the best cook I've ever encountered, and she never used minced beef in her pasta sauces, always chunks of meat. She did use garlic in them, and surprisingly, also oxo cubes. I don't recall her ever making bolognaise though, then again she was from naples. When I met the wife I was well underweight, less than 8 stone. After a year of daily lunch and dinner round their place I filled out to a healthy 10 stone. Lovely stuff.

My mother inlaw was the best cook I've ever encountered, and she never used minced beef in her pasta sauces, always chunks of meat. She did use garlic in them, and surprisingly, also oxo cubes. I don't recall her ever making bolognaise though, then again she was from naples. When I met the wife I was well underweight, less than 8 stone. After a year of daily lunch and dinner round their place I filled out to a healthy 10 stone. Lovely stuff.

I love southern Italian cuisine and culture. I think a lot of UK based people don't understand the massive difference between the North and the South of Italy. In my experience Southerners are generally warm, friendly, family oriented and with a zest for life opposite to the anglo-saxon obsession with career and money. Northern Italians tend to turn their nose's up at their southern counterparts, almost to the point that some of the more bigoted Lega Nord members are adamant that they are a completely different racial group. I'd take a holiday in Calabria over Tuscany any day of the week.

I love southern Italian cuisine and culture. I think a lot of UK based people don't understand the massive difference between the North and the South of Italy. In my experience Southerners are generally warm, friendly, family oriented and with a zest for life opposite to the anglo-saxon obsession with career and money. Northern Italians tend to turn their nose's up at their southern counterparts, almost to the point that some of the more bigoted Lega Nord members are adamant that they are a completely different racial group. I'd take a holiday in Calabria over Tuscany any day of the week.

We're turning this place into a combination of mumsnet and tripadvisor deccs, I guess we should get back to cunting off soggy pasta :D 

Guest Gong Farmer

No medals, just a Dutch battle flag, white cross on a white background.

You seem to be quite sensitive about this. So if I'm reading you correctly you think you've earned the right to act the cunt in someone else's country simply because your Granddad won the war? It's like this, no one owes you anything, 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Look at Italian women in their late forties and beyond, fat, wide and hairy lipped, that's down to a life time of shoving pasta down their necks. 

In their defence, Gongers, it is emotional eating.  What would you do if you faced a machine gunning if the marinara has too much fucking oregano?  Or perhaps ice picks in the eyes, or cement shoes in the river, you would probably eat as a stress reliever, as well. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In their defence, Gongers, it is emotional eating.  What would you do if you faced a machine gunning if the marinara has too much fucking oregano?  Or perhaps ice picks in the eyes, or cement shoes in the river, you would probably eat as a stress reliever, as well. 

There`s no point hanging around for a skirmish when your pasta's ready, better retreat..., i mean fuck off home and eat it 'al dente'.

Guest nobgobbler

Thanks for paying us a visit all the way from Dictionary fucking Corner chap. 

Using the word supercilious is, intrinsically, supercilious.

.... and should always be followed by the word "cunt".

Guest Wizardsleeve

There`s no point hanging around for a skirmish when your pasta's ready, better retreat..., i mean fuck off home and eat it 'al dente'.

Al Dente, was he an enforcer or consigliere?