CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Distressed Property Investors

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Parasitic, bottom feeding, carcass scavenging cunts, the lot of them.  These bastards cash in on people who have either lost their home to bank action, natural disaster with inadequate insurance, or some other catastrophic event beyond individual control, and these fucking pricks descend upon the body before it gets cold.  They put some money into repairs, make it look all shiny and nicey, then sell it for huge profit.  Money grabbing, profiteering cocksuckers!  

They always inexplicably decorate said house in "neutral" baby-shit colours, so people need to decorate all over again properly when they move in, due to it looking like a fucking show home that a conference-league footballer wouldn't wank in.

Speaking of bastard which, on recent paternity leave, I had the misfortune of witnessing copious amounts of Homes Under The Hammer episodes, and whilst that doesn't elevate me to expert levels, it taught me that I know when a house is about to collapse a lot better than a malteser-headed ex-ball kicker for Aston cunting Villa does.

Edited by nocti
Typing on phone so had to correct auto fucking correct.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Those 'one name isn't enough' tosspots that present this pile of wank really fuck me off with their positive happy endings. Lets get some fucking disaster ridden shows where people have fucked up, lost all their money and decided to end it all. That would be worth skiving off for!

I'd probably give that Lucy Alexander one up the hairy clam.

Guest Wizardsleeve

They always inexplicably decorate said house in "neutral" baby-shit colours, so people need to decorate all over again properly when they move in, due to it looking like a fucking show home that a conference-league footballer wouldn't wank in.

Speaking of bastard which, on recent paternity leave, I had the misfortune of witnessing copious amounts of Homes Under The Hammer episodes, and whilst that doesn't elevate me to expert levels, it taught me that I know when a house is about to collapse a lot better than a malteser-headed ex-ball kicker for Aston cunting Villa does.

How did you make it so far into each episode without falling asleep or attempting hari kari?  

Guest Gong Farmer

This is the problem. If one says capitalism is fucked you are labelled a communist.

Capitalism drives innovation and progress whereas communism stifles innovation and progress. I don't think capitalism is fucked, far from it as one only has to look at the social and technical advances over the past one hundred years to see that capitalism is clearly not fucked.

Guest Gong Farmer

Communism doesn't work, that is clear. My main gripe with capitalism is the current economic situation in the World. There are nations who will never be able to pay off their debts. 95% of the wealth controlled by less than 5% is why, and no cunt has the teeth to address the situation.

I think that many people confuse capitalism with crony capitalism, crony capitalism being that that influences government and politics. lobbyist and special interest groups along with the big multinational conglomerates. It's never been any different historically it's just that it's getting out of hand now and so long as the great unwashed allow themselves to be distracted, divided conquered the status quo will be retained and propagated...... by design. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I think that many people confuse capitalism with crony capitalism, crony capitalism being that that influences government and politics. lobbyist and special interest groups along with the big multinational conglomerates. It's never been any different historically it's just that it's getting out of hand now and so long as the great unwashed allow themselves to be distracted, divided conquered the status quo will be retained and propagated...... by design. 

I don't think it's getting "out of hand now".. it's about the same as it always has been, possibly less so, since the opportunities for joe bloggs oik to better himself by millions (legitimately) are a hundredfold more than they have been at times in the past... the main issue these days is that we know about it... same as the paedoes and shit, it's always gone on, to a similar extent as before, just now its reported more both to the police and via the press...

I mean, ffs, a couple of days ago there was pages about Sam Foxs' girlfriend dying of cancer in the press, 50 years ago we would never have even know she had a girlfriend, nevermind died.. (ignoring the "no tits please, we're British" papers of the day...)

Guest Gong Farmer

I don't think it's getting "out of hand now".. it's about the same as it always has been, possibly less so, since the opportunities for joe bloggs oik to better himself by millions (legitimately) are a hundredfold more than they have been at times in the past... the main issue these days is that we know about it... same as the paedoes and shit, it's always gone on, to a similar extent as before, just now its reported more both to the police and via the press...

I mean, ffs, a couple of days ago there was pages about Sam Foxs' girlfriend dying of cancer in the press, 50 years ago we would never have even know she had a girlfriend, nevermind died.. (ignoring the "no tits please, we're British" papers of the day...)

I don't think historically 95% of the wealth has been in the hands of a small 5% minority, that's a new phenomenon and knowing about it is lot different than actually doing something about it. As for Sam Fox, I quite fancy her now that I know she's a carpet connoisseur.

Guest DingTheRioja
  1. I don't think historically 95% of the wealth has been in the hands of a small 5% minority, that's a new phenomenon and knowing about it is lot different than actually doing something about it.
  2. As for Sam Fox, I quite fancy her now that I know she's a carpet connoisseur.
  1. Yes, think of all the Lords, Barons and Kings who owned just about everything, the peasants worked the land either as indentured slaves, serfs, or subsistence tenants.  The masses owned fuckall most of the time, at least since "Oi, I'm the Chief of this plot of land" was first uttered...

2. I always fancied her... rug munching just adds to the appeal...

Guest Gong Farmer
  1. Yes, think of all the Lords, Barons and Kings who owned just about everything, the peasants worked the land either as indentured slaves, serfs, or subsistence tenants.  The masses owned fuckall most of the time, at least since "Oi, I'm the Chief of this plot of land" was first uttered...

2. I always fancied her... rug munching just adds to the appeal...

Yep!  Lords, Barons and Kings owned just about everything, the peasants worked the land either as indentured slaves, serfs, or subsistence tenants..... and then something was done about it leading on to social change with power being relinquished through joint protest leading to workers and human rights, the right to own property and a democratic vote.

I'd love to take a gander at Sam Fox's sex toy collection.

Guest DingTheRioja

.......... and then something was done about it leading on to social change with power being relinquished through joint protest leading to workers and human rights, the right to own property and a democratic vote.

You dozy fucking idealist... It never changed, it's just painted a different colour... :P

I'd love to take a gander at Sams' fox....

Guest Gong Farmer

You dozy fucking idealist... It never changed, it's just painted a different colour... :P

I'd love to take a gander at Sams' fox....

Ah don't be like that, and don't be a victim by just enjoying your servitude.

I'm going to ask Sam if she'd send me pair of her knickers as a keep sake. She doesn't have to go to the trouble of putting through a wash cycle either.

Guest DingTheRioja

Ah don't be like that, and don't be a victim by just enjoying your servitude.

I'm going to ask Sam if she'd send me pair of her knickers as a keep sake. She doesn't have to go to the trouble of putting through a wash cycle either.

Who's a victim?  My dad started work in a foundry at 15... I had bought and sold a dozen houses by the time I hit 30... and fucked off around europe with Mrs D for a year with some of the proceeds.....

....that glass ceiling has a nice big hole in it, but it's each individuals responsibility to make their own fucking hole..

I can forward on a pair she sent to me in the late 80's if you want?

...I've not washed them either...

Guest Gong Farmer

Who's a victim?  My dad started work in a foundry at 15... I had bought and sold a dozen houses by the time I hit 30... and fucked off around europe with Mrs D for a year with some of the proceeds.....

....that glass ceiling has a nice big hole in it, but it's each individuals responsibility to make their own fucking hole..

I can forward on a pair she sent to me in the late 80's if you want?

...I've not washed them either...

Exactly. So we can agree that capitalism is alive and kicking and progress can be made by us minion proletariat despite  95% of the world's money being in the hands of the 5% at the top of the food chain. 

I'm tempted to take you up on that exclusive offer of Sam's vintage unrestored drawers.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm tempted to take you up on that exclusive offer of Sam's vintage unrestored drawers.

I'm not sure I promised anywhere that they were Sam Foxs'... just Sams'....