CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greek Voters Are Fools

Guest Manila

Guest Manila

They bankrupt their  country

Go to the EU for money so the country won't collapse

Then refuse to go along with EU terms in yesterday's election 

Are they stupid ?

Guest Bill Stickers

You seem like an informed and intelligent gentleman. I'm sure you've studied the complexities of the issue in far greater detail than most, so I'll go along with what you think.

Cocknosher.

They should never have been in the Eurozone. The welfare scamming tax dodging bone idle fuckwits seem to have no problem with what they have just voted to do. But do you think any of the pricks over here claiming their greek pension despite the fact they don't live/have never lived there will say "No, well maybe I shouldn't be claiming this, as I don't pay tax in Greece, so maybe I shouldn't be drawing a pension?"

Not fucking likely. And there are plenty of them over here, believe me.

• Like 1

Are they stupid ?

Fuck off, you island hopping, Filipino cunt. They might be a bit naive, and no doubt corrupt, but stupid? I would define stupid as commenting on the state of civilised, European countries when one lives in a pestilential, malarial, muggy swamp. When your national life expectancy increases past 72 and you stop pimping your women and children to sex tourists, maybe you'll be more qualified to comment on Western economic politics. Until then, here's hoping you're in the wrong place at the wrong time the next time a typhoon heads your way again. Cunt.

• Like 1

Are they stupid ?

Its the Greek Government that are the cunts. They have fucked their economy, but the average Greek is getting shafted, no fault of theirs.

So the EU actually is an economic union above it being a political one?

Great! That sets a precedent!

Rather than have a referendum, lets just go on a cash spunkathon that would make Genghis Khan shit treacle (retirement at 23 and chocolate fountains for everyone!) and then go 'Can't Pay, Won't Pay' when Angela Merkel sends in the bailiffs - we'll be excommunicated from the EU quicker than the man who fistfucked the Pope.

Guest Gong Farmer

Ironically Greece forgave Germany's war debt in 1953 so I think Greece would do well to tell everyone to fuck clean off, leave the Euro zone, leave the EU and go it's on way. In fact every country within the EU should do the same. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

If you cant see the scam being pulled on Greece, then you need to get your fucking eyes, ears and brain looked at.

Its the same scam that has been pulled on us. The electorate fell for another five years of the scamming tory banking cunts. Shafted by the left, fucked over by the right and fisted by the middle.

Guest DingTheRioja

Its the Greek Government that are the cunts. They have fucked their economy, but the average Greek is getting shafted, no fault of theirs.

Not really, it's both the Govt and the peoples fault, not least because they still live in a corrupt and nepotistic society and perpetuate it...

When they joined the Euro, evey tourist place in the whole fucking country upped the prices by 10-20% for the hell of it and expected people to pay it and not fuck off somewhere cheaper... They scam fuck out of the EU infrastructure funds, as do the Portugese, Italians, Spanish, French and every fucker east of Berlin, in fact anyone else but us and Germany, but the Greeks made an art out of it... They borrowed, and blew, more than they could afford, thats the Govts fault, but they still have to pay it back and the people benefited from all teh new jobs, benefits, higher salaries, etc, but "ooo no.. I can't pay it back now... I've spent it all..."...

Boom and Bust.

Greece needs to get out of the eurozone and regain control of its own money supply. As long as the germans are dictating greek economic policy, they are, and will remain, fucked.

I'm just grateful that cunt blair didn't get his way when he tried to drag us into it. Gordon Brown didn't get much right, but keeping us out of the euro was quite an achievement.

Greece needs to get out of the eurozone and regain control of its own money supply. As long as the germans are dictating greek economic policy, they are, and will remain, fucked.

I'm just grateful that cunt blair didn't get his way when he tried to drag us into it. Gordon Brown didn't get much right, but keeping us out of the euro was quite an achievement.

But, crucially they are massively in hock. How are they going to proceed?

Guest deebom

Explain it to me.

The Greek avoid tax, always have done, it's just the way they are, whether that's good or bad is down to personal opinion. The people who decide these things knew that, so they bent/broke all kinds of rules to let Greece into the Euro. Greece came in, took all the loans, subsidies, free money and didn't/couldn't/wouldn't collect the tax money to pay it back. So the IMF/World bank are jumping up and down saying "we want our money." Greece is like "Meh, we aint got it." Banks being banks are doing the same thing there as they are doing here. "You can keep borrowing as long you stop spending money on poor people and shit." Introduce 'austerity' fuck the common people over, grab anything of worth such as any public services, utilities ect. There you go, the moneys still flooding in, but as usual it's going to the rich who are investing in themselves while the poor are rioting cos there giros late. Simplified I know, but it's incredibly boring stuff really and discussing it is depressing. Greece is effectively  a third world country. If it didn't have a bit of tourism it would be no better than some African tin pot shithole.

Avoiding tax is a national sport for them. Sooner or later the tit runs dry, and they start crying poor. The propensity to do this has been known for many many years, hence my point that they should never have been let in in the first place. The rest of my "rant" was based on what is common knowledge over here.

The Greek avoid tax, always have done, it's just the way they are, whether that's good or bad is down to personal opinion. The people who decide these things knew that, so they bent/broke all kinds of rules to let Greece into the Euro. Greece came in, took all the loans, subsidies, free money and didn't/couldn't/wouldn't collect the tax money to pay it back. So the IMF/World bank are jumping up and down saying "we want our money." Greece is like "Meh, we aint got it." Banks being banks are doing the same thing there as they are doing here. "You can keep borrowing as long you stop spending money on poor people and shit." Introduce 'austerity' fuck the common people over, grab anything of worth such as any public services, utilities ect. There you go, the moneys still flooding in, but as usual it's going to the rich who are investing in themselves while the poor are rioting cos there giros late. Simplified I know, but it's incredibly boring stuff really and discussing it is depressing. Greece is effectively  a third world country. If it didn't have a bit of tourism it would be no better than some African tin pot shithole.

I knew that ...... And whilst I agree with sentiments like the poor will ultimately feel it most ...... Woeful financial husbandry by Europe etc, the Greek government  have signed on the dotted line. I entirely agree that the decision making that allowed countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Poland, Ireland and Romania ....... Even Italy, into the EU, was deeply fucking flawed. But, once they have signed up for it .... They are fucked.  If you want to leave, do it when your debts are cleared and you have  an economy to shake a stick at.

Avoiding tax is a national sport for them. Sooner or later the tit runs dry, and they start crying poor. The propensity to do this has been known for many many years, hence my point that they should never have been let in in the first place. The rest of my "rant" was based on what is common knowledge over here.

Quite, southern. It simply isn't credible to believe those cobbling the euro together weren't fully aware of that before the greeks were admitted. And any lender has a duty of care to themselves; any cunt could have told them the greeks would never pay it back,  and I strongly suspect the biggest lenders, germany, knew that perfectly well. Their motives in forking out regardless are open to interpretation.

• Like 1

Guest deebom

I knew that ...... And whilst I agree with sentiments like the poor will ultimately feel it most ...... Woeful financial husbandry by Europe etc, the Greek government  have signed on the dotted line. I entirely agree that the decision making that allowed countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Poland, Ireland and Romania ....... Even Italy, into the EU, was deeply fucking flawed. But, once they have signed up for it .... They are fucked.  If you want to leave, do it when your debts are cleared and you have  an economy to shake a stick at.

Yeah, but you must remember that he name of the game is DEBT. The EU is a bankers idea, it's only purpose is to make the money game easier for them. Every single country run and controlled by it's central bank will be in debt forever. The banks keep lending while saying "Cant pay us back? What you got left to sell?"

We deal with it because we have huge infrastructure to sell off. Everything the Govt privatises, makes some money for them and removes the cost of running it (Supposedly.) The Greeks have fuck all to sell.

They should do an Iceland and say "Bollocks to all this central banking palaver."

Yeah, but you must remember that he name of the game is DEBT. The EU is a bankers idea, it's only purpose is to make the money game easier for them. Every single country run and controlled by it's central bank will be in debt forever. The banks keep lending while saying "Cant pay us back? What you got left to sell?"

We deal with it because we have huge infrastructure to sell off. Everything the Govt privatises, makes some money for them and removes the cost of running it (Supposedly.) The Greeks have fuck all to sell.

They should do an Iceland and say "Bollocks to all this central banking palaver."

Well, perhaps they will start learning to collect their taxes now that borrowing is out of the question.