CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greek Voters Are Fools

Guest Manila

Guest Snatch

Now that cunt Obama is sticking his nose in the Greek problem. What the fuck has it got to do with him? The fucking American cocksucker.

He needs to get is own house in order first.

Cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

Very demanding.

Proper does seem to know how the currency market runs and has been making sure some of the money goes to the poor (ie himself), you might to agree with what he says but he knows a lot more about it than the rest of us.

Guest Gong Farmer

Now that cunt Obama is sticking his nose in the Greek problem. What the fuck has it got to do with him? The fucking American cocksucker.

He needs to get is own house in order first.

Cunt.

Obama has Goldman Sachs interests at heart, Goldman Sachs that cooked the books to get Greece into the Euro zone, Goldman Sachs that will mop up Greece's assets and infrastructure. Goldman Sachs runs the world.

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't knock the Greeks, they are natural ass stabbers. Bit like decicunt without the skiddie knickers and the massive chip on his shoulder.

Proud Greek bloke... "hey, you know, we invented sex, us Greeks"..

Italian bloke..... "Yeah, I know, but we invented sex with women"...

Don't knock the Greeks, they are natural ass stabbers. Bit like decicunt without the skiddie knickers and the massive chip on his shoulder.

I've missed you that much that I'd almost lost sight of why I originally held you in such high disdain. Then you reappear, high on Tramadol, and post this utter fucking shite. Kill yourself.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Planning your next holiday then you mincer. Remember to take Euros for rent boys you should be able to bag yourself some bargains in these times of austerity.

Guest DingTheRioja

This is why I always make a point of visiting this site about twice a year, to read the absolute drivel and to see if all you sad cunts are

still living a no life and getting your dick rubs from the same ilk of losers.

Enjoy fuckers, See you in 6

Frank old mate, give the fuckers the finger.

Twice a year?

Since Sept 2014.... 292 posts...

......fucking busy days when you turn up then eh?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Italian bloke..... "Yeah, I know, but we invented sex with women"...

Italian bloke..."but the sheep still protest, you filthy bugger!"  

Fingers crossed they kick the cunts out of the Euro. I've got nearly a tenner's worth of drachma in the bottom of my drawer.

Drew, once they get kicked out of the euro, that tenners worth will suddenly amount to about fourpence.

That said, I hope they do leave/get kicked out. Hopefully that will open the floodgates for Europe's economy to start rebalancing itself, the spaniards, portuguese and paddies could all gtfo and get back to running their own affairs.

Guest DingTheRioja

The Irish owe UK plc several billion, but the rest need to depart.

..and you know whta happened to that money?

They bought hundreds of houses in the UK as investments... I sold some to the cunts a few years ago... they were buying up houses virtually street by street in some of towns round here...

Guest Gong Farmer

There you go, I could write the script myself. Greece gets a loan subject to it's assets, meaning that it's going to have to privatize it's infrastructure handing them over to the very same group of 'people' that are holding the proverbial gun to it's head. The end game has been successfully achieved, Greece still in debt with it's assets owned by someone else.

Guest deebom

There you go, I could write the script myself. Greece gets a loan subject to it's assets, meaning that it's going to have to privatize it's infrastructure handing them over to the very same group of 'people' that are holding the proverbial gun to it's head. The end game has been successfully achieved, Greece still in debt with it's assets owned by someone else.

Pretty much what's happening to everyone. Greece seems to be some sort of test bed to see just how much they can squeeze out of a western country before the shit hits the fan.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is this like a log book loan type of arrangement. I am struggling to get my head around it, I would go so far as to say "it's all Greek to me"

Guest Gong Farmer

Pretty much what's happening to everyone. Greece seems to be some sort of test bed to see just how much they can squeeze out of a western country before the shit hits the fan.

The American arm of the global banking cabal of have used the same modus operandi to great effect for decades in South America so is already tried and tested in that respect. 

Guest deebom

I personally believe the whole financial crisis was created by the Americans to serve their own interest. Back when it started ,the Euro was strong, so much so there were attempts to have many commodities denoted in Euros and not in US dollars, thus stripping the dollar of being the World's reserve currency. I would not put anything past the self interest of the Yanks. They would gladly take a big hit in order to deliver a bigger hit. I know fuck all about economics, but I do know that the chain of lending was severed to cause maximum chaos. It could have been managed in a different way. There was adequate time and warnings to take a different course of action.

The only bit that is wrong is thinking America are behind it. The Bank of England is behind all of the money crookery, they've been at it for hundreds of years, and their tendrils run deep.

Go back to the drachma, then devalue it. Like they always did. The creditors will just have to swallow it, shouldn't have lent them the money in the first place.

Of course they should go back to Drahma or any other Feta cheese-based currency. The Greeks are fucking corrupt and were riding the gravy train until it derailed and the fucking banks were feeding them Euro cunts and Sachs swaps. Each cunt fully worth another. It would be good to see them all go under. At least for a while.