CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Sampson: Platitude-sprayer

Jiggerycock

Any regular to our portals here will be conversant with the load of old cock some of our number are capable of spouting on occasions.

None of them - NONE OF THEM - comes close to the molten horseshit this Herbert (milking his 10 seconds of fame to the last drop) has come out with following England's performance in the Women's World Cup.

Exhibit A?

"I hope now the rest of the world and the country marks them in their paper as legends of their country."  Well that certainly puts Churchill in his place doesn't it?

"It's special to be talked about even in the same breath as the team from 1966,"  .....by the BBC, startled at finding a cash-cow on its hands after spunking the sporting budget up the wall trying to persuade us that Formula 1 is interesting, and therefore hyping it well into Goebbels territory.

"We hope that in 50-60 years this team is still spoken about for some of the special moments they have brought to the world over the course of this tournament." . The one moment people will  remember will be the last minute own goal in the semi final.

"This nation has had 25 years of hurt and more against Germany,"  The Men's team beat them 5-1 in Germany and at Euro 2000.

"We were playing the greatest nation in women's football," They got knocked out in the semi final and lost in the quarter finals of last world cup finals at home.

etc, etc......

• Like 1

The Americans are taunting their diminutive former foes with such lines as "Hahahaha, serves you right for Pearl Harbour!". That's Yanks for you though, graceless in victory or defeat.

A bit like "sportsmen" generally. Fuck knows what happened to the Corinthian spirit..... It got crushed under Rupert Murdoch's wallet probably.

The Americans are taunting their diminutive former foes with such lines as "Hahahaha, serves you right for Pearl Harbour!". That's Yanks for you though, graceless in victory or defeat.

So beating the Japs at women's football is revenge for Pearl Harbour. So dropping 2 fuck off atom bombs was just to soften them up for the women's football then?

• Like 1

Typical BBC giving oxygen to this utter shite. No one beyond ten year old girls, arse bandits and naive perverts looking for a thrill, could give a flying fuck about women's football. Just you wait until the next LGBT wheelchair Muslim football world cup kicks off in Brighton. Claire fucking Balding will be frothing at the gash and they'll wheel out Sandi Toksvig from wherever the fuck it is she dwells these days. I doubt we will hear from the Judge for the entire run of the tournament. It ticks all his minority quota boxes and that's about as good as it gets for him.

• Like 1

Typical BBC giving oxygen to this utter shite. No one beyond ten year old girls, arse bandits and naive perverts looking for a thrill, could give a flying fuck about women's football. Just you wait until the next LGBT wheelchair Muslim football world cup kicks off in Brighton. Claire fucking Balding will be frothing at the gash and they'll wheel out Sandi Toksvig from wherever the fuck it is she dwells these days. I doubt we will hear from the Judge for the entire run of the tournament. It ticks all his minority quota boxes and that's about as good as it gets for him.

It was great to see players not doing the 'triple pike and salchow' routine the moment an opponent breathes on them. Ditto an England team playing with a bit of fucking backbone and pride. However, the rewriting of history and unquestioning hagiography concerning 'our' efforts in this World Cup is laughable and patronising.

If Womens Football wants to be taken seriously, it should be capable of accepting measured criticism.....a concept I know is alien to most on here.

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest DingTheRioja

If Womens Football wants to be taken seriously, it should be capable of accepting measured criticism.....a concept I know is alien to most on here.

fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JackoTC

"This nation has had 25 years of hurt and more against Germany,"  The Men's team beat them 5-1 in Germany and at Euro 2000.

I hope your aren't dissing the Lioness's, Jiggers........... Lioness's.........just rolls of the tongue doesn't it. Please don't give them a hard time. I am converted and love all womens sport now. Its really good and doesn't matter if they are all fucking dykes.

(

Edited by JackoTC

Guest MikeD

This cunt or his team will be on the next honours list, I'd put fucking money on it.

And if any of them happen to be gay, I know it's a slim chance but you never know, it'll probably be a fucking knighthood and dames for them.

Guest Snatch

That's the problem, they'll have to do all that when they get home because the useless twats they live with wouldn't have done. I should imagine the microwave ovens and the local chippys been busy as well.

I doubt that Gypers.

Didn't you know football is for poofs,irons and lezzers?

Guest MikeD

I doubt that Gypers.

Didn't you know football is for poofs,irons and lezzers?

Come on Snatch, you're over-reacting now.

Lesbians in women's football? As if.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

There's more goals in womens football as they all clamber to get in the (each others) box and score. I also hear the next team sponsor is John West.