CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams Tits

Frank

Imagine those on a caucasian. Shit.

The next time you post something, try engaging what's left of your syphilitic brain. This is your first nomination in God knows when, and at best it's absolutely fucking shit. The only saving grace is that you've been true to form in proving that you're incapable of stringing more than a few words together, so the nom is at least blessedly short. Sort yourself out you boring cunt, you're a fucking embarrassment.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2015 at 7:04 PM, Decimus said:

The next time you post something, try engaging what's left of your syphilitic brain. This is your first nomination in God knows when, and at best it's absolutely fucking shit. The only saving grace is that you've been true to form in proving that you're incapable of stringing more than a few words together, so the nom is at least blessedly short. Sort yourself out you boring cunt, you're a fucking embarrassment.

hello?

Guest JackoTC

I know it rankles the plebs, but I choose to ignore your lack of Noms Francis. Because I know when you make an effort, its another slice of comedy gold. Meet me in the Skylounge next Saturday with Christy from 007. I'll provide endless Gin Fizzes and comedy. You can provide fashion tips and get me in somewhere more trendy than this overpriced shit tip.

I know it rankles the plebs, but I choose to ignore your lack of Noms Francis. Because I know when you make an effort, its another slice of comedy gold. Meet me in the Skylounge next Saturday with Christy from 007. I'll provide endless Gin Fizzes and comedy. You can provide fashion tips and get me in somewhere more trendy than this overpriced shit tip.

you best get back on the beer

• Like 1

Guest Gurt

She looks like a bad transvestite at the best of times. Has the face of a shire horse and the body of the Incredible Hulk. Wasn't there some controversy regards her gender at one point?Truly a scary prospect although frank seems very keen on shims. 

Guest Gurt

She has tits and a minge. What's your fucking fucking problem? You gay?

tits maybe... Minge....I'd be surprised looking at shim. More likely a dicklet/tentacle type affair like something from day of the triffids. If you are arroused by livestock that's up to you 

She looks like a bad transvestite at the best of times. Has the face of a shire horse and the body of the Incredible Hulk. Wasn't there some controversy regards her gender at one point?Truly a scary prospect although frank seems very keen on shims. 

You're probably thinking of Caster Semenya. 

Guest Gurt

And both their respective yam-bags have semen in them. I wouldn't ride her into battle let alone try and fuck it

Edited by Gurt
mong

Guest judgetwi

A laughable and pathetic attempt, by this loser, to court popularity amongst the brain dead racists on this site. Frank, as a man who , according to your own fantasies, is constantly travelling around the world, i would have thought you would have had sex with many black women and be able to appreciate them in a way that only real men can. Sadly, i have been misled.http:

Guest Gurt

I suppose frank should have used the correct terminology ; should have said "imagine those on a white bird". 

You misled yourself as usual ,you daft cunt, seeing racism that isn't there. 

I would have thought a pretentious, self righteous, bloated whalephant like you very rarely has sex with anything in a way that "only real men can understand"

Guest DingTheRioja

I suppose frank should have used the correct terminology ; should have said "imagine those on a white bird". 

You misled yourself as usual ,you daft cunt, seeing racism that isn't there. 

I would have thought a pretentious, self righteous, bloated whalephant like you very rarely has sex with anything in a way that "only real men can understand"

You forget.. he protesteth to much..

Guest DingTheRioja

Apologies in advance.. I can't help myself sometimes..

..honestly.. I'm not some sexist misogynist pervert.. I just act like one from time to time... I love women, all women (almost), as someone once said, "all women are beautiful, even the ugly ones"

..anyway.. here is it... my contribution to this worthy thread....

Frank, payment in cash not kind please...

151528.jpg