CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fereydoon Batmanghelidj

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

He claimed that water provides energy to the brain and body by splitting the hydrogen and oxygen into its component parts .. what really makes him a cunt though is that he was the father of Camila Batamghelidj. for that alone he should have been executed.

I didn't know if that was someone's name or you'd fell asleep on the keyboard whilst starting the nom. Fuck me.

I'll betray my ignorance once again and admit I have no idea who the cunt is, although you've painted a rather bellendrical picture of the daft bastard for me, so I shan't bother googling him.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

I thought it was a garage grime DJ on the Tuxedo Princess...

Ferry-doon Batman Hell DJ

Toon Tastic Speschul !!!!!!

£1.50 Early Doors, £3.00 after 10.00pm

Dress Code*

• Slappers : 10" stilletoes (minimum), 3" skirt (maximum), 4 layers of Dulux Mango Magic (minimum)
  • Blokes : Nike Air max (stolen only), Spray-on stonewash jeans, t-shirt (maximum)

* Any clothes still wearing security tags automatically win you a 4-pack of Ace Lager, see Baz.

Special Security Notice : Mackams and Smoggies can fook off or get baptised in the Tyne

Guest nobgobbler

Why is it that they always smell worse when bubbled through bath water?

You're right they do! Perhaps it's something to do with the steam. Or maybe you've followed through. 

Guest Snatch

Yes, I convinced my wife that I was re enacting the battle sequence of the cruel sea.

I heard it was going well until the "Submarine" surfaced,

Guest Lady Penelope

That's easy for you to say.

Not as easy as Abergavenny.

To impress the opposite sex with your bath farting, try dimming the lights and holding a match just above the water as the bubbles emerge. Call them to the bathroom and wow them with an impressive pyrotechnic display. Works for me.

I was constipated this morning and had to use a "bomb".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The fucking slag has spent £800k of a £3million grant on salaries. Never trust anyone who looks as though they have got dressed by crawling backwards in the dark through a structurally unsafe far eastern factory full of Primark rejects.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

She reminds me of a fucking bull seal wrapped up in my nan's curtains. I pray that a short sighted eskimo clubs this fucking charlatan to death and the video of it goes viral.