CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Waddling Thugs With Barrel-Like Torsos

Ape™️

They are usually short, bald and unable to hold their arms at their sides due to underarm flab. Their upper bodies are circular in cross section, like barrels, and they are generally swathed in tattoos. A gold necklace the thickness of a ships anchor chain is another favourite adornment of the Waddling Thug. Town centres are their favourite territory due to the easy access to Wetherspoons and McDonalds/Burger King/KFC. Nasty cunts.

• Like 1

They are usually short, bald and unable to hold their arms at their sides due to underarm flab. Their upper bodies are circular in cross section, like barrels, and they are generally swathed in tattoos. A gold necklace the thickness of a ships anchor chain is another favourite adornment of the Waddling Thug. Town centres are their favourite territory due to the easy access to Wetherspoons and McDonalds/Burger King/KFC. Nasty cunts.

These creatures are also to be found hovering near flat-roof pubs in low rent districts. Usually behind the local aldi or lidl. Not a pleasant sight.

The men are just as bad

• Like 1

Should deploy this cunt at Calais to scare off the unwanted.

The 'Unwanted' would call him a 'fucking weeble' in whatever Pidgin English they could muster, then run away.

Fatso here would lumber 5 yards before suffering a MASSIVE coronary attack, leaving the Hotentot to have the last laugh.

Cunt would have lasted 3 minutes in the Waffen SS

Guest Gong Farmer

Fucking dopes. That stupid fat atrocity with "English Defense League" sprawled across his chest would be useless at defending anything.  

Guest Gong Farmer

His plate, perhaps?

Stupid cunts. I saw one of those ridiculous EDL arsephairs trying to defend his 'right' to wear a crash helmet in public for no other reason other than he thinks should be able to walk around wearing a crash helmet in public simply because some other stupid ridiculous cunt has the right to wear a fucking burqa in public. The mentally of these cunts, on both side of the debate, is astounding.

Guest deebom

When I was at uni, I went to meet some mates in a pub. One these type of twats was in there, berating my uni mates from the other side of the room for being 'posh students' Of course, they were a bit posh and they were students, so they were all trying to continue their conversation whilst avoiding eye contact with this fat fuckwit. He was well surprised when I called him a cunt, threw some peanuts at him and asked what his fucking problem was. He started blustering that he was 'only having a laugh'

Offered me a line of coke in the bogs later.