CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Looks like it's going to piss it down for the weekend.

Doubtless we'll be bombarded on telly with the usual half-wit cunts up to their knees in mud, and knowing Glastonbury, other people's piss and shit.

Corporate wank now, totally lost it's appeal.

Guest Bill Stickers

Corporate wank now, totally lost it's appeal.

The words of a man most likely into taking unknown hallucinogens concocted in someone's bathtub in a field with a bunch of caucasian dreadlock monsters somewhere near Hereford.

Guest deebom

Glastonbury is indeed wank, full of wank, and wankers getting wankered. I'd like to go though, just for a weekend of no worries drinking, drug taking and talking to wimminz.

Guest Snatch

Good evening Spotto,

Did you know there is 9 sheep per one human being in Noo Zealand?

Soon, sheep will take over the world & Gladsonberry

Love Prof B XXX

Lets hope they have a spell checker to hand when they do take over.

Which they won't.

Guest JackoTC

Good evening Spotto,

Love Prof B XXX

You need to drink 3 bottles of Frosty Jacko cider with me, then I'd do you up the wrong 'un, That'll sort you out............ Have you got a new job yet ?

Guest JackoTC

NO, I am looking for work.

Yes, I would like to knock back a few 'Frosty Jacko ciders'..

Just say the word. I've got half a teacake here if that's any good ? 

Guest DrCunt

Good evening Spotto,

Love Prof B XXX

They might have the numbers, but we've got the guns... and the mint sauce.

NO, I am looking for work.

Yes, I would like to knock back a few 'Frosty Jacko ciders'..

You preside over a cuntpire upon which the sun never sets. Your idiocy knows no bounds and the magnitude of your imbecility is beyond all human comprehension. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably fuck that up royally. I can only suggest that you get yourself neutered to spare future generations the fucking agony of trying to decipher the incomprehensible ramblings of your foul, future progeny. You are without doubt, the thickest cunt I have ever encountered in my life. And believe me, living in Norfolk there has historically been some stiff fucking competition.

Guest JackoTC

You preside over a cuntpire upon which the sun never sets. Your idiocy knows no bounds and the magnitude of your imbecility is beyond all human comprehension. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably fuck that up royally. I can only suggest that you get yourself neutered to spare future generations the fucking agony of trying to decipher the incomprehensible ramblings of your foul, future progeny. You are without doubt, the thickest cunt I have ever encountered in my life. And believe me, living in Norfolk there has historically been some stiff fucking competition.

You fucking nasty. Poor ProfB deserves a litter better don't you think. She's a harmless little tinker. Who is going to get bummed if I have my way.

You fucking nasty. Poor ProfB deserves a litter better don't you think. She's a harmless little tinker. Who is going to get bummed if I have my way.

Sorry, Jackers, I know that I cock blocked you big time, but you'll thank me for it in the morning.

Guest JackoTC

Sorry, Jackers, I know that I cock blocked you big time, but you'll thank me for it in the morning.

I wouldn't bet on it. Got a few days off and I'm looking forward to Bacardi Breezers all morning.

He's gone to spastic heaven. Apparently Frank had been trying to get rid of him for over a year but it only took me a day and I wasn't even trying. Now, how about you then? Want to see what I can do when I'm warmed up?

With great power comes great responsibility.

Quite so.