CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking RMT cunts striking...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

reminds of some cunts who tried the driveway scam near here..

Came to some farmhouse and said, "we've got a truckload of spare tarmac, d'ya want it on your drive? the tarmacs free you know, its going spare"...

Then gave him a bill of 2k for the labour... and started smirking...

The farmer came out with his 3 big fook off sons on 4 shotties.... and told them in no uncertain terms that having a sister who's married to a senior officer and a daughter who's a QC comes in handy now and again....

He hasn't seen them since...

Guest DingTheRioja

What does RMT stand for ?

Rogering my Transvestite in your case no doubt!

lol

Lol.

​"your" tranny...???

Well... you all saw that, straight from the babbons red arse.. he has a tranny... well at least that means there is a proper cock in that bedsit...

reminds of some cunts who tried the driveway scam near here..

Came to some farmhouse and said, "we've got a truckload of spare tarmac, d'ya want it on your drive? the tarmacs free you know, its going spare"...

Then gave him a bill of 2k for the labour... and started smirking...

The farmer came out with his 3 big fook off sons on 4 shotties.... and told them in no uncertain terms that having a sister who's married to a senior officer and a daughter who's a QC comes in handy now and again....

He hasn't seen them since...

​Yes I gave my brothers a right bollocking for that.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Don't push your luck Ding! They're in Greece looking for frank's rowing boat as we speak.

​I guess I will be safe for a few years then, or decades, since they'll never find it...

​I guess I will be safe for a few years then, or decades, since they'll never find it...

You were in my dream last night, dingalong. There was you and I, Jacko and Gobbie night fishing for carp in a pop-up tent on the Regent's canal.  One by one, we all set fire to ourselves. Gobbie had awful acne scars... but an incredibly full bosom.

Guest DingTheRioja

You were in my dream last night, dingalong. There was you and I, Jacko and Gobbie night fishing for carp in a pop-up tent on the Regent's canal.  One by one, we all set fire to ourselves. Gobbie had awful acne scars... but an incredibly full bosom.

Total bollocks....

........I would never go fishing....