CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

fruit cake Rabbis.

Eddie

Children driven to school by their mothers in an ultra-orthodox Jewish sect in north London are set to be turned away at the school gates.

rabbis from the Hasidic sect Belz have told women in Stamford Hill who drive that they go against “the traditional rules of modesty in our camp”.

No place for these backward cunts, shut the school  down

Edited by Eddie

Guest nobgobbler

Backward indeed. I bet these god bothering cunts welcome their arrival by the bus load when they're rounding them up for a cock trimming ceremony. How is that even legal?

It's the fault of these bone idle toe-rags as to why traffic comes at a complete standstill from school start to school kick-out time. Poxy mothers, parked up in the middle of the road, doors open, whilst they collect their acne faced fatty-winks...  The kids should fucking JOG to and back from school whilst their incapable driving mothers, stay at home where they belong. Those kids which do not comply, should be expelled.     

Fair point, but it's only the mums that are not allowed to drop the kids off, the school has no problem if the dad drops them at the gate. These religious nut jobs have no place in a modern society, imagine the outcry if it was the muslims banning women from driving, news papers would be full of sharia law at our school gates shit.

Guest Bill Stickers

Anyone who believes in a God that is omnipotent enough to create the universe and everything in it, including shellfish and pigs, but is petty enough to care about you eating said shellfish and pigs, lacks a critical faculty.

Guest Bill Stickers

Most women are appalling drivers who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a car let alone try and park it.

​What a novel thought!

Guest DingTheRioja

Children driven to school by their mothers in an ultra-orthodox Jewish sect in north London are set to be turned away at the school gates.

rabbis from the Hasidic sect Belz have told women in Stamford Hill who drive that they go against “the traditional rules of modesty in our camp”.

No place for these backward cunts, shut the school  down

​I wonder if you are all misreading his meaning..??

Maybe by the "traditional rules of modesty" he really means;-

"you shouldn't drive to school you lazy little cunts, your fucking sprogs need exercise, your gas guzzling Merc M-class and BMW x5s are blocking up the city streets for the workers of society and polluting the planet, by driving these Nazi made obscenities you are supporting genocide, promoting evil, and looking like a stupid flashy cunt"...

..or something...

Guest JackoTC

And what the fuck has fruit cake got to do with it ? I had a really good fruit cake based jest, but I'm not going to waste it here as I'm trying to stay on topic.

Long live the tot. Hurrah. Shit. 

Finish me off, Frank. I'm done, I find myself sitting here with absolutely nothing to say. No barbed witticism, no acidic retort. I'm a shadow of my former self and I'm invoking paragraph 12 of our secret pact. Drown my in a sack full of cats and brunmies. This is the end of my CC journey, and its only fitting you finish me off. Au revoir, you horrible cunt.

Edited by Decimus

Finish me off, Frank. I'm done, I find myself sitting here with absolutely nothing to say. No barbed witticism, no acidic retort. I'm a shadow of my former self and I'm invoking paragraph 12 of our secret pact. Drown my in a sack full of cats and brunmies. This is the end of my CC journey, and its only fitting you finish me off. Au revoir, you horrible cunt.

Pile of shit.