CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't load a dishwasher properly

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Snatch

​A horrendous insult to house bricks up and down the country. Withdraw that remark.

​I'm sorry Stickers. I wasn't thinking there.

House brick have a rather superior intelligence to Spunkape.

Guest nobgobbler

The aforementioned are a coven of muppets. Please add yourself to their lower class collective.

lol.

​Err, it takes 13 to make a coven! I should know, we've been sticking pins in your effigy all day. 

​Err, it takes 13 to make a coven! I should know, we've been sticking pins in your effigy all day. 

Oddly enough, I phoned my Mrs at work today to ask whether she'd ever had shooting pains across the chest, as if someone had a voodoo doll and was sticking pins in it. She said "no, why do you ask?" I said "how about now?" 

Oi Gobby... hun, this punky tim but dim character needs a good fuckin beating. If I track the weasel down and kill him dead, can I come and live with you and Mr G by the seaside? 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Oddly enough, I phoned my Mrs at work today to ask whether she'd ever had shooting pains across the chest, as if someone had a voodoo doll and was sticking pins in it. She said "no, why do you ask?" I said "how about now?" 

​Poor Mrs Scotty!

Guest nobgobbler

Oi Gobby... hun, this punky tim but dim character needs a good fuckin beating. If I track the weasel down and kill him dead, can I come and live with you and Mr G by the seaside? 

​That might be going a bit too far Frank. Just kick him in the cunt and I'm sure we can find room for you in our little beach hut. 

​That might be going a bit too far Frank. Just kick him in the cunt and I'm sure we can find room for you in our little beach hut. 

I would lie low behind the back seats of his Range until the chino/shirt wearing pleb appeared. At knifepoint, I will direct him to your windswept fucking hell-hole by the sea. Whilst you sit up on the kitchen worktop.. spread-eagled and knicker-less, Mr G and I will deal with him by mobile judas cradle. Face fucking will naturally follow... hubby permitting. 

Edited by Frank
Fuck off

Guest nobgobbler

That's the least of her worries, gobbler. We're in the middle of a fucking massive row, there's more radiation emanating from our house than Chernobyl. And for once, she's in the wrong and knows it.

​A woman who's used to being right all the time is gonna struggle to back down, trust me scotty, every one of your accusing glances is a bowie knife up her chuff.  

Guest nobgobbler

I would lie low behind the back seats of his Range until the chino/shirt wearing pleb appeared. At knifepoint, I will direct him to your windswept fucking hell-hole by the sea. Whilst you sit up on the kitchen worktop.. spread-eagled and knicker-less, Mr G and I will deal with him by mobile judas cradle. Face fucking will naturally follow... hubby permitting. 

Looking forward to it already. ​Not sure my hubby would agree to you giving him a face fuck though. 

​A woman who's used to being right all the time is gonna struggle to back down, trust me scotty, every one of your accusing glances is a bowie knife up her chuff.  

Even her sister drove round here to remonstrate with her, and her best friend over the road had a go as well. Wish I could go into the gory details, I'm still fucking fuming now.

Guest nobgobbler

Even her sister drove round here to remonstrate with her, and her best friend over the road had a go as well. Wish I could go into the gory details, I'm still fucking fuming now.

:(

​She said she loves Portsmouth more than she loves you...?!

Guest DingTheRioja

​Welcome back Frank... you cunt.

As for punkers...