CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about the food on planes

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

So, you're at 35,000 feet flying at 700 mph with a few millimetres separating you from the outside world and certain death and to most people that's quite an achievement.

But no!!! That's not enough, you're expecting a Michelin star rated chef to be serving you a fucking five course meal with butler service as well.

Fuck off and go on a fucking cruise ship then you moaning faced bastards.

Guest DingTheRioja

apparently there is something about flying that changes your palate, it numbs half of your taste and you can only detect salty, sour and bitter stuff...

Guest MikeD

apparently there is something about flying that changes your palate, it numbs half of your taste and you can only detect salty, sour and bitter stuff...

​A few hours with bad food is too much for some people apparently, maybe they don't realise they can eat as much as they want before or after they get on the plane as well.

Bastards.

Guest Bill Stickers

Not to mention the cunts have only paid £29.99 to get to Marrakech, and still think they are being ripped off by a poor quality chicken baguette.

So, you're at 35,000 feet flying at 700 mph with a few millimetres separating you from the outside world and certain death and to most people that's quite an achievement.

But no!!! That's not enough, you're expecting a Michelin star rated chef to be serving you a fucking five course meal with butler service as well.

Fuck off and go on a fucking cruise ship then you moaning faced bastards.

Decimus takes his own chef and butler when he uses his lear jet

Guest DingTheRioja

Not to mention the cunts have only paid £29.99 to get to Marrakech, and still think they are being ripped off by a poor quality chicken baguette.

​In some parts of london it costs £29.99 for a chicken baguette anyway... not sure about the quality because I've never paid that much for a sandwich...

Guest DingTheRioja

​I think you have listed the consequences of joining the mile high club..................errr not that I am a member.

​After I posted that I looked and thought.. Hmm... maybe that sounds a bit dodgy... or all the "scientists" are poofs...

​Better still, on a concorde out of Paris.

​nowt wrong with Concorde except the fucking yanks being jealous... cunts...

​I think you have listed the consequences of joining the mile high club..................errr not that I am a member.

Done that, PK. Took me 15 minutes to crowbar the wife into the bogs, and half an hour to get a semi on when she peeled her clothes off. By the time I finally got near the vinegar strokes the cabin crew were thumping on the craphouse door thinking I'd had a coronary.

Guest judgetwi

I've always wondered about this. Under the circumstances the fact that you get a hot meal at all is a fucking miracle. I've always thought they should just serve some top quality sandwiches or other cold food instead of fucking about with these miserable moaning cunts. Why is it that cunts get on a plane and suddenly expect to have their fat arses licked and be waited on hand and foot. Who the fuck do they think they are? If , like me, they had any concept of mortality they would be shitting their pants and too terrified to eat or drink anything. Cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope

​We had "The 90 Miles Per Hour Club" on the trains .. not that I was a member :ph34r:

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja

I never eat the in-flight food, in case results in the need to use the in-flight crapper. ughh. 

​I woudlnt worry, they dont feed you enough to need a shit... those bread buns they give you should be served with tweezers and a dentists scraper to butter the fuckers...

​I can relate to this in my line of employment. People rush to the Accident & Emergency department after being bitten by an ant thinking their arm is going to drop off because it is vaguely red and swollen. Most sensible people would take some antihistamines and use a cold compress and wait a few days to allow the healing process to occur. Instead they demand instant service because they are in "real bad pain", but have not thought to take any pain killers. Invariably they end up waiting 3 hours in a waiting room with others who are coughing and gobbing and are more likely to catch a virus for their troubles. I think some people feel empowered when they demand service as in their work life they are probably subordinates who get told what to do most of the time.      

Security guards on receptions are massive bell ends, can't make the grade to be proper filth, or even a prison officer, to fat and lazy to be a traffic warden, but give them a uniform and a couple of meaningless stripes on their arm and you had better watch out.

Guest Snatch

​I know. Hot food without fire in a flying machine. It's fucking sorcery, that's what it is.

​It's the workings of the Devil himself Drew.

Demonic doings I'll have you know.