CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FIFA

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking disgrace! Everybody knows these thieving corrupt cunts have been at it for donkeys' years but it takes the fucking Yanks to do something about it. It's not even their game for fucks sake. Where the fuck have the spineless useless cunts known as The Football Association been hiding? We should have pulled out at the time of the Qatar decision instead of allowing His Royal Highness David Beckham and that bald bloke from Buck House to be publicly humiliated. Yes ,the Blatter cunt would have lobbed us out of the World Cup but at least we could have occupied the moral highground instead of getting our pathetic arses kicked from one tournament to the next. A fucking shambles all round.

Guest MikeD

Fucking loving this. Football's corrupt and rotten to the core, the only surprising thing is it's taken so fucking long for this to come out.

Burn it to the ground, fuck the bastards.

Guest cuntcrapper

​I don't think the yanks are particularly bothered about the game of "soccer". It is the bent, corrupt, American based corporate criminals of these large companies that are on their radar.      

​Well they do have some experience in that field...

Guest Bill Stickers

Then stop being a cunt and support your local league two team - miles away from the corrupting influence of big money and sponsors.

Europe and South America should go it alone. It's where the fans are, where the money is, where the emotional soul of the game is and where the least corruption is (and yes, that is damning with faint praise). Have along a few fellow-travellers who can commit to keeping their noses out the trough and play it more or less clean/

Russia, Africa, Vanuatu - you can have your pissant, pretendy important competitions. See how many show up for Banana Republic vs. The Solomon Islands in the semi-final of the 'World' Cup

Europe and South America should go it alone. It's where the fans are, where the money is, where the emotional soul of the game is and where the least corruption is (and yes, that is damning with faint praise). Have along a few fellow-travellers who can commit to keeping their noses out the trough and play it more or less clean/

Russia, Africa, Vanuatu - you can have your pissant, pretendy important competitions. See how many show up for Banana Republic vs. The Solomon Islands in the semi-final of the 'World' Cup

​Havant and Waterlooville then?

What would have been utterly hilarious, and very nearly happened, was if Eastleigh had sneaked promotion to league 2. That would have left them as Pompey's local derby club, trust me, I'd have been down the silverlake stadium for that one. Maybe after next season.... Pompey might get relegated to the conference, or Eastleigh might go up.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just watching the Platini press conference.  It appears that Blatter is well and truly fucked. If he doesn't step down, UEFA will call an extraordinary general meeting after the Champions league final to discuss all possibilities including a boycott of the next world cup.

Now those corrupt cunts in bongobongoland that have been propping Uncle Sepp up for all these years will find out who really owns football.

Edited by Couldn't give a shit

Guest JackoTC

I'm already bored fucking shitless listening to it all. Its just another corrupt industry, anything worth $Billions always is. The media are whisking up a storm about something that all but the most naïve already knew was bent to the core. Fucking Irons.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, this Blatter cunt has more front than Dolly Parton. You have to give him ten out of ten for having a massive pair of balls. He reminds me of those cunts who come on here with their snide and nasty racist remarks. "Where is the racism Judge, you cunt, you are seeing things that aren't there you fucking wanker!!!" Er........i just pointed it out........that's why you're fucking crying like a girl. Unlike Mr. Blatter i'm afraid i don't have the block vote........and , especially, not the blockhead vote.:lol:

Funny you should ask judge, Jack Warner has stated he is innocent and his arrest is America acting in a racist way towards him, now that's standard procedure. 

​Could have sworn the cunt was white, but it's hard to tell under that hat.

DixonofDockGreen.jpg