CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

At least we can agree that both sides did some really bad things. Actually it was Grivas. Spelt the name wrong. This bastard started shelling Turkish Towns in the north, even though many Greeks lived there. He used the excuse that they were probably Macarios supporters

Grivas was an utter cunt. He might as well have posted the Turkish army an open invite to come and put their feet up for the next forty years.

• 4 months later...
Guest Couldn't give a shit

Update: The filth have charged her with a couple of offences this slag and her lefty rug munching chums love reporting their ideological opponents for. Ain't karma a bitch!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11915830/Student-diversity-officer-posted-racist-comment-on-Twitter-saying-kill-all-white-men.html

I have to say, I'd not heard of this silly bitch before this nom, but I'm somewhat regrettably clued up on the cunt now. I normally turn a blind eye to this tumblr-fueled new wave of femibollocks. All this talk of cis this, transphobic that, it just baffles me how people can be so fucking retarded, so it strikes me as a fad that will hopefully fuck off soon. 

However, I'd happily invest some kilojoules into strangling every ounce of cuntery from the dead eyes of this manky slag.

I dreamt someone give her a serious  twatting with the ugly stick soaked in H2SO4 and wrapped in barbed wire. Woke up this morning and found it wasn't  dream. She ticks about 10 boxes on my shit list. 'Horrible cunt.