CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who whistle

Guest MikeD

Guest Snatch

I work with a cunt that whistles most of the day. Even Christmas songs in the middle of May.

He can't whistle and he can't sing.

Annoying cunts at the best of times.

Guest Alfie Noakes

You could always blow torch their tongue, remove their lips with a floor sander and knock out their teeth. It would be impossible to whistle after that.

Guest MikeD

You could always blow torch their tongue, remove their lips with a floor sander and knock out their teeth. It would be impossible to whistle after that.

​Yep, much better than just asking them to stop.

​Sage advice. I've also heard that you can stop a cunt from whistling by inserting a finger in his rectum. (Or is that how you get a Rottweiler to let go of a baby?)

Anyway, now that I think about it, putting your penis in his mouth should definitely stop his noise, but that's a bit too gay for my taste.

Guest MikeD

Dicky Boom Boom of Alpine Glazing in Stanmore taught the Whittaker how to correctly whistle 'Cavatina'. Most people simply blow a tune willy nilly with no regard to technique. It's all in the sucking. Saps. 

​And if there was ever an expert on sucking........

Guest nobgobbler

Fucking happy cunts that whistle in tune or not should be strung up. Right up there with noisy eaters and cunts with headphones with house music loud enough for every poor sap on the train to share.

​And cunts talking with their mouth full.

Guest Bill Stickers

Someone who can actually whistle a proper tune I don't mind.

It's when someone sits there making pathetic noises like a dying guinea pig that do my noggin in.

Guest deebom

William Woodruff wrote of a man in the 1920s who whistled so well that he sold out music halls and was very famous for being a top whistler.

Guest Bill Stickers

William Woodruff wrote of a man in the 1920s who whistled so well that he sold out music halls and was very famous for being a top whistler.

​Fascinating. Please tell me more Mr. Ronald Hutton.