CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muhammad Ali

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

The spiteful fucking shit this cunt spouted endlessly would have anyone else fucking locked up. Obviously times were different then but I've never understood the hero worship of this hateful bastard. Always on about the big, bad white man but obviously wasn't fucking shy of taking the white man's money or fame.

Guest MikeD

Can we bring in the "religious bigot" into this one as well?

​Exactly, the brainwashed cunt was just a puppet for the Nation of Islam.

The stupid cunt would probably join ISIS if he knew what day of the fucking week it was.

Great nom, malcolm x got hold of this gullible Fuck and used and abused him, still malcolm got wiped out by his own in the end after going on a pilgrimage to mecca and discovering 'white' muslims and then exposing the nation of Islam's leaders infidelity with numerous 'assistants'. Ali also believed Yakub, a mad scientist took a selection of blacks to an island and bred only light skinned blacks with other light skinned blacks until the evil white man was born, hence the white man is the devil,  much more of a cunt than the other wobbler 'shakin stevens'

Guest DingTheRioja

Great nom, malcolm x got hold of this gullible Fuck and used and abused him, still malcolm got wiped out by his own in the end after going on a pilgrimage to mecca and discovering 'white' muslims and then exposing the nation of Islam's leaders infidelity with numerous 'assistants'. Ali also believed Yakub, a mad scientist took a selection of blacks to an island and bred only light skinned blacks with other light skinned blacks until the evil white man was born, hence the white man is the devil,  much more of a cunt than the other wobbler 'shakin stevens'

​that bit isn't far off the truth to be honest, a damn sight nearer reality than most fucking religions are.... B)

Guest MikeD

I watched When We Were Kings recently, that's what started me off with this, and the hateful shit this cunt spouted was fucking amazing.

Everyone used to piss themselves when he came out with one of his rhymes.

Yeah, well done for making up something a fucking six year-old with a learning disability could have done in their fucking sleep.

Stupid puppet bastard.

I watched When We Were Kings recently, that's what started me off with this, and the hateful shit this cunt spouted was fucking amazing.

Everyone used to piss themselves when he came out with one of his rhymes.

Yeah, well done for making up something a fucking six year-old with a learning disability could have done in their fucking sleep.

Stupid puppet bastard.

“It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila

And I thought pam ayres was fucking shite

Guest deebom

You seem to be forgetting what America was like for black folk at the time. The fact that he had the bollocks to stand up and use/lose his position of fame and respect to voice exactly how black people felt and what black people were saying, shows that he was a man of incredible integrity, no matter how misguided and brainwashed he was by the Nation twats. Remember, the powers that be fucked him right over for what he did.

Says the fantasist wanker with his bullshit stories , fuck off back to the basement wank stain 

Fair do's Ed. However, If you're honest with your dire self, you'll agree that you are punching a little above your weight. Idiot. 

Fair do's Ed. However, If you're honest with your dire self, you'll agree that you are punching a little above your weight. Idiot. 

Ha ha frank you are a deluded, fantasist, repetitive cunt , that's let's be honest, has run out of ideas. Why don't you tell me to kill myself again, that is hilarious. Failing that how about waffling on about your make believe boat, the only difference between you and punkape is he is slightly entertaining.