CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

hospital car parking charges

Eddie

If its not cunty enough that visitors and staff alike are charged for parking, a new tactic from the privately owned car park owners is emerging. An Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system operates at time off entry. When you leave you are asked to enter the time of arrival, if you enter the time incorrectly a £70.00 penalty is sent to your home, just what you need if you have just seen a loved one pass away, or you have had bad news about a lump found. The system  knows what time you have arrived so should give you the info before you pay. Absolutely fucking disgraceful system to play on people who are not thinking clearly at a stressful time. 

• Like 3

Have you got Aids ?

Good luck with the retro-virals.

lol.

No, however there is a medium of news delivery called a newspaper, journalist submit news worthy articles and an editor decides what should be included. This medium stops the need to travel to war zones or visit every sporting event etc to have a view on events. 

It should be free anyway. How do they get away with charging patients' relatives to watch their loved ones die? It's a disgrace. 

​Believe me , these cunts actually have visitors distress to parking charge threshold matrices and don't imagine for one minute that ward visitor entrance fees haven't been considered. As as my late grandpa used to say , "they'll be charging for the steam of your shit next "

Guest deebom

Fucking bastard cuntbags. It's fucking immoral. The only parking tickets you have to pay are the council, plod and in this here London, TFL. everyone else just ignore.

Punkape you spunk drinker.

Edited by deebom
am a mong

Guest nobgobbler

Its no small wonder that hospital appointments can take 3 hours or more. Double THAT if you need an Xray, and so for anybody to suggest that the NHS is 'FREE' is talking through their arse. Its like £20 for a bandage if you use the poxy car park. NEVER drive yerself to A&E. You'll be faced with a fucking parking ticket of some 10 hours or more.  

You're right Jazz I forgot about that one. ​My sister was bleeding to death, drove herself to A&E during the night, they kept her in for several days. Poor cow got a parking ticket. They must have realised after seeing her car there every day for a week she must actually be an in-patient. It would have been all the same if she had died. Cunts.

Guest Snatch

What is/are herpees, you illiterate cretin? You should read back some of your posts sometime; it may help you to understand why the rest of humanity thinks you are a fucking idiot.

​His spell checker has packed up on his 10 year old Mac computer.

Take no notice of the cock muncher.

Edited by Snatch
Punkape is a cunt.

Imagine a gang of barmy tooled up bastards running through the car park smashing and totalling row upon row of staff,patients and visitors cars , then take a guess at the managements response ... "nothing to do with us - we accept no responsibility - read the signs - blah blah blah " ......that's what.

As has been said earlier ignore all the demands ,'threats' etc .... it's all bollocks ... just a bunch of immoral theiving arse wipes .. no more no less. Athough the hospital management are just as bad for condoning the practice and permitting the cunts on site. 

Your obsession with me continues as does the stalking.

You weakly retort to all my pearls of wisdom with lower class sensibilities.

I'll bet you're poking your sorry visage from behind your shabby net curtains at the moment.......

Come now Scouseape, if you do insist on spouting out endless, waffling bollocks of a clearly fantasist nature, you're bound to attract attention. Which is exactly what you want. Its like the time you visited a well known cottaging establishment in St Helens. No matter how loudly you sermonised to the seedy inhabitants about the evils of banditry, they knew you were there solely to seek their attention. Why else were your golfing trousers around your ankles with a rolled up Baden-Powell almanac peeking suggestively out of your oft buggered arse hole?

Edited by Decimus
  • Like 1

Eddie -  Its fucking true I tell yer. What the fuck would be wrong with 'Drive-Through A&E' ?

Similar to McDonalds: You pull up at the serving/diagnosis hatch. Show the cunt the axe stuck in your head, drive around to the check-out point, pick-up yer ointment & napkin and a Happy Toy,with a Thick-Shake thrown in to boot. Prob solved.  

​Idiot.

jazzers is on to something here

Eddie -  Its fucking true I tell yer. What the fuck would be wrong with 'Drive-Through A&E' ?

Similar to McDonalds: You pull up at the serving/diagnosis hatch. Show the cunt the axe stuck in your head, drive around to the check-out point, pick-up yer ointment & napkin and a Happy Toy,with a Thick-Shake thrown in to boot. Prob solved.  

Maybe perhaps, they should consider treating all of the patients in the car park?

No risk of infection or being nonced/snuffed-out from behind closed curtains by some quack... Get a Hot-Dog van in, and the fucking food may be worth eating too! 

​jazzers is definitely on to something here ... fuck all that cuts here cuts there austerity malarkey ... this kind of blue sky flag flying up the tentpole thinking is what we need .. and just for good measure  what's not to like about a reality tv show along the lines of "I'm a cunt .. do you want to see my gastroctomy scar and post op puss bowl"