CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

hospital car parking charges

Eddie

More school playground insults from our resident dunce.

Indeed, Ape. It's at times like these that I miss Delboy's inexhaustable repertoire of witty and pithy anecdotal put downs. To think we once thought he could be Scouseape undercover. The lad was pure comedy gold, don't'cha know.

• Like 1

Your obsession with me continues as does the stalking.

You weakly retort to all my pearls of wisdom with lower class sensibilities.

I'll bet you're poking your sorry visage from behind your shabby net curtains at the moment.......

Your ego is running riot again, spunky. It's your unique blend of thickness and idiocy that make me comment on your posts. Nothing more.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Eddie -  Its fucking true I tell yer. What the fuck would be wrong with 'Drive-Through A&E' ?

Similar to McDonalds: You pull up at the serving/diagnosis hatch. Show the cunt the axe stuck in your head, drive around to the check-out point, pick-up yer ointment & napkin and a Happy Toy,with a Thick-Shake thrown in to boot. Prob solved.  

​Can I take your order please....... Ok, so that's one initial consultation, one arse xray, one matchbox range rover removal. Would you like stitches with that Mr Punkape? ..... Please drive round to the next window. 

They are on me forum pic LOVE ProfB XXX You have 5 black spots?

​If anyone has posted anything witty or worthwhile today then please accept my apologies, but I'm not wading through this abject pish to find it. Fuck this for a lark.

Imagine a gang of barmy tooled up bastards running through the car park smashing and totalling row upon row of staff,patients and visitors cars , then take a guess at the managements response ... "nothing to do with us - we accept no responsibility - read the signs - blah blah blah " ......that's what.

As has been said earlier ignore all the demands ,'threats' etc .... it's all bollocks ... just a bunch of immoral theiving arse wipes .. no more no less. Athough the hospital management are just as bad for condoning the practice and permitting the cunts on site. 

I'd go along with this. If you receive one of these invoices, (invariably dressed up to look like an official parking fine,) just ignore it. They aren't enforceable, unless the shysters take you to court; even if they do, which they won't, the worst that could happen is the court might order you to pay the invoice plus (I think) £20 in costs. For that to happen, the company have to prove that they made a material loss of the amount of money they are charging you for which was incurred by the occupation of their parking area for x hours. That's pretty much impossible to do.

Has anyone else been subject to a PM from this utter fucking moron?

Yes. Helen doesn't benefit from a full complement of marbles, especially when there's a full moon.

However, go to your settings and you can block any further communications from her. 

​Not me either and I hope it stays that way.

The thick cunt pmailed me once with a mouthful of verbal meant for our antipodean fellow cuntster, Southerncunt. I started a thread intended as a receptacle for unwanted pm's, but roopsy closed it. I still don't see why there shouldn't be one for these borderline-psychotic maunderings.

• Like 2

The thick cunt pmailed me once with a mouthful of verbal meant for our antipodean fellow cuntster, Southerncunt. I started a thread intended as a receptacle for unwanted pm's, but roopsy closed it. I still don't see why there shouldn't be one for these borderline-psychotic maunderings.

Poor old Scotty, you're the man with a thousand faces. Accused of being Agent peanut, then mistaken for Southerncunt by our resident special needs poster. Are you the Stig?

Poor old Scotty, you're the man with a thousand faces. Accused of being Agent peanut, then mistaken for Southerncunt by our resident special needs poster. Are you the Stig?

That's me deccs,  just a forlorn nobody in a world full of cunts. 

Now you mention him, has peanut been on here lately? Haven't seen him in ages.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm not sticking up for the private parking companies, but here's a novel solution for all you fuck nuggets.

Next time you get sick, don't bother going to hospital. Just stay at home, all of you, and perish and die.

I'm not sticking up for the private parking companies, but here's a novel solution for all you fuck nuggets.

Next time you get sick, don't bother going to hospital. Just stay at home, all of you, and perish and die.

That's pretty much government policy, bill.