CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dion Dublin doing " Homes under the hammer"

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Until a few weeks ago I would like nothing better than watching Homes under the hammer, a can of something refreshingly alcoholic in one hand and my cock in the other. I would record them and watch them again and again. I couldn't wait to get home from work to see Lucy and that other cunt talking about shitty flats up north. Super. But for some reason they've got that fat tongued fuckbag Dion Dublin co hosting the show. A strongly worded letter will be winging its way to the BBC from Jacko towers. Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Didn't he "invent" an instrument that looks suspiciously like a plastic box?

​Looks more like a fucking carboard box... must have "discovered" it on one of his "fact fainding missions" down the arse end of Skid Row.... alledfely

Guest JackoTC

Whilst I admit that my Nom topic was not designed to excite, I would have expected a better response, or a least some mild racism. But no, fuck all. And I have no fucking idea what any of these responses are about. Not a fucking clue. 

Whilst I admit that my Nom topic was not designed to excite, I would have expected a better response, or a least some mild racism. But no, fuck all. And I have no fucking idea what any of these responses are about. Not a fucking clue. 

​J old bean ... it's called chaos theory 

​Don't go telling us what your nominations mean, you uppity cunt. (Can we still say "uppity"?)

​Fucking hilarious you two bob racist bore.

That was a term used in America during the 1960's to describe civil rights protesters, I think the civil rights side was victorious so the term is now unacceptable, that was my point, so get over yourself dum dum.

​Yes well you see that's the joy of Cunts Corner.

You might put together a well-constructed, beef about the not-so-thinly veiled xenephobery of Clive Tyldesley, go to bed and log on next day expecting a string of posts in broad agreement (except for Brony asking if Clive Tyldesly and Andy Townsend would like to tag team his cock).

You might expect that. But you get stuff about why Brian Moore was queered up as a boy, how the BBC haven't replaced Eddie Waring, why wasn't David Vine caught by Operation Yewtree and why you're a cunt.

There's a divinity that shapes our ends, rough hew them how we will

You might put together a well-constructed, beef about the not-so-thinly veiled xenephobery of Clive Tyldesley, go to bed and log on next day expecting a string of posts in broad agreement (except for Brony asking if Clive Tyldesly and Andy Townsend would like to tag team his cock).

You might expect that. But you get stuff about why Brian Moore was queered up as a boy, how the BBC haven't replaced Eddie Waring, why wasn't David Vine caught by Operation Yewtree and why you're a cunt.

I loved watching Eddie Waring when I used to watch rugby league as a wee girl.

"Eeeeeyyyyyyeeee welcooom ta Hooonslet". That's my Eddie Waring impression.

I'll get me sandals!

Guest Bill Stickers

​Aren't you a sensitive fucking petal.

I loved watching Eddie Waring when I used to watch rugby league as a wee girl.

"Eeeeeyyyyyyeeee welcooom ta Hooonslet". That's my Eddie Waring impression.

I'll get me sandals!

​I don't think that 'Written Impressions in Newsgroups' has much traction as an entertainment medium but let's wing it shall we....?

'Mmmmm. Betty!'

or what about 'Football's a funny old game, Saint' (that was brilliant by the way....one of my best.....)

Okay then, last chance....

"Can you tell what it is yet? A prison cell and the all-pervasive smell of fear that I'm getting chivved in the shower by the nonce bashers"

​I don't think that 'Written Impressions in Newsgroups' has much traction as an entertainment medium but let's wing it shall we....?

'Mmmmm. Betty!'

or what about 'Football's a funny old game, Saint' (that was brilliant by the way....one of my best.....)

Okay then, last chance....

"Can you tell what it is yet? A prison cell and the all-pervasive smell of fear that I'm getting chivved in the shower by the nonce bashers"

The last ones easy: Its Stuart Hall who if I remember presented Its a knockout with Eddie Waring.

Guest JackoTC

​Thanks for clearing that up Jiggers. I missed the Brain Moore stuff. I would have enjoyed that. Not doing it or being involved. I mean.....just reading about it, on here like. But not in a sexual way. Fuck off then.

Guest judgetwi

Until a few weeks ago I would like nothing better than watching Homes under the hammer, a can of something refreshingly alcoholic in one hand and my cock in the other. I would record them and watch them again and again. I couldn't wait to get home from work to see Lucy and that other cunt talking about shitty flats up north. Super. But for some reason they've got that fat tongued fuckbag Dion Dublin co hosting the show. A strongly worded letter will be winging its way to the BBC from Jacko towers. Fuck off. 

​You have gone to a great deal of trouble here to assure us all that you don't watch day time TV. Apparently you record this shit to watch it when you "get home from work." Well we all do that........... Yeah right.

​You have gone to a great deal of trouble here to assure us all that you don't watch day time TV. Apparently you record this shit to watch it when you "get home from work." Well we all do that........... Yeah right.

Fucking hell Judge, did someone piss on your doner meat and chips last night? You're being an even bigger cunt than usual.

Guest JackoTC

​Upsetting that is.

Guest DingTheRioja

He was on Saturday Kitchen this morning. If you want to invite him round for dinner and then spoil his day he doesn't like shellfish.

​I'm suddenly starting to like the man.. I can't fucking stand shellfish... makes me puke half the time if it ends up hidden in something..