CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ireland says yes.

cuntspotter

Change the record you witless boring toad, you was not funny before you were sent down , even less funny now.

I making no attempt at humour dear boy... I'm long gone. Cunts on here allowing a vacuous little shite like you to carry on, is just a little... disappointing. No offence. 

I making no attempt at humour dear boy... I'm long gone. Cunts on here allowing a vacuous little shite like you to carry on, is just a little... disappointing. No offence. 

No humour, you got that right, why not try a nom instead of your one line repetitive insults?, who are these cunts you mention ?. Lets be honest you bring nothing to this site, do take your own advice.

Guest Snatch

​The key thing is the turnout. At 60.5%, more people wanted to stick with the status quo. That's democracy.

​I don't see what Quo have got to do with.

Guest JackoTC

My learned colleague Mr Peacock is entirely correct. These fucking ring-lords will make public rimming an actionable law if we don't set alight to each and every one of the cunts. I suspect these screaming, shit-plunging arse-candles will have football-related saggy arse-buggery as an Olympic event before long. This is why the bearded cunt upstairs gave us fire, to quell the promotion of these raving sperm detectives. Let's kill them all. Big G Hates Benders, although Fred Phelps was a bit of a cunt.

​Succinct and to the point. Its safe to say there will be no poof's dinner parties at Chez Coitus again this year.