CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People going on about a minor tremor in Kent

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Hardly Nepal is it? The BBC are making it sound fucking massive, the cunts. The Earth moves more when a fucking lorry goes past my house four hundred yards away. Wimps!

Edited by Alfie Noakes
effing spelling howler

Guest DingTheRioja

Sorry about that, it was Mrs D and I at our spring rut on the Yorkshire Moors... do apologise to anyone who was disturbed by it on my behalf will you?

That fucking hobbit cunt Freeman has just been on telly fronting an Oxfam appeal for water purification tablets for the victims of this cataclysm.

I don't know why he kept wittering on about Nepal, though. I fear he may have taken one too many up the arse from Mr Cumberbatch.

Guest Snatch

To be fair, it's the most exciting thing that's happened in Kent since the Swing Riots.

​I know Bawsy. When I was a kid in the playground there might of been some unrest on the roundabout but that was it.

Guest DingTheRioja

I remember the Roundabout Riots of Rochester...  When the police were chasing the culprits, trying to catch them, they just kept going round in circles..

...Nearly as bad as the Swing Shitstorm of Strife at Sheppey, the coppers didn't know whether they were coming or going on that one...