CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie meeting the IRA.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja

And that cunt had Ms Piper..

... she may not be an oil painting, but there's a certain something about her that would have me crawl naked over broken glass to be in with even the slightest chance...

Oh yes.. don't tell the missus.....

Guest JackoTC

I've got Irish heritage but I'll never forgive the cunts for Airey Neave. I know technically that was the INLA but still, a fucking despicable act.

​He escaped from Colditz during the war - seriously. One of the few who did. Only to be killed by a terrorist 30 years later.

There's much more to this fiasco than meets the eye. How come this meeting was made so public? Why not in secret and behind closed doors, like all other personal Royal affairs? Ol' Charlie gets an injunction to prevent him being photographed skiing down a poxy mountain for example, and then THIS fucking Circus is aired throughout the world for all to see... It's skulduggery I tells yer... Somethin' more is a brewin'...  

​ .... elm guest house , knee cappings , savilrey, bombs on boats , jill dando , boom , bishop brennans arse ,   ...... and then some !

Guest deebom

Yes Jazz, but these are the royals. These cunts have no feelings or emotions. Big Willy boy just showed us that with the naming of his latest sprog.