CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think it's witty to name inanimate objects

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

You know the kind of tedious cunts I'm talking about:

"This is my new car. He's called "Barry". God I'm such a fucking hoot aren't I!"

Meet David Hockey with Ceilidh

69f99db52d.jpg

David Hockey on the road with love doll Ceilidh in 2009 on the Ceilidh Trail, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada. Photo: Orange News

A Canadian man has left his wife at home to travel the world with six sex dolls for company.

Dave Hockey, 57, insists his wife "doesn't mind" about his $25,470 bizarre trip of a lifetime, reported The Sun.

So far, he has traveled with his fake girlfriends across the UK and North America, taking in Stonehenge, the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.

The dad-of-two said, "My wife understands it is a hobby. She isn't threatened by the dolls, and she knows I'm not going to run off with a piece of silicone shaped like a woman."

He filmed a seven-week road trip across America, from his home in Nova Scotia to San Diego, meeting other doll owners for his own documentary.

And during the holiday, Bianca, a $3,200 silicone doll, was taken sky-diving, horseback riding and for on the back of a Harley Davidson. Hockey has even bought glamorous outfits for the dolls, 18 wigs, plus several pairs of stilettos.

He added, "I purchased my first dolls in November 2006. They looked cute. I think the dolls are pretty - any man is lying if he says they aren't."

His collection includes life-size dolls Jessica, Gabrielle, Jocelyn, Lilly, Ruby, Jenny, and Bianca, and the slightly smaller "Teddy Babes" Carley, Samantha, Diana, Miyuki, Jessica, Janelle and Nita.

Guest nobgobbler

Yeah, and out of all the names to choose from, they go and call it a Stanley knife. Why not call it a Steve knife or Dave knife. And why not Paddy up the car when changing a wheel? I'm prepared to make a stand, from now on my Fanny will be called . . . Keith.            

David Hockey on the road with love doll Ceilidh in 2009

His collection includes life-size dolls Jessica, Gabrielle, Jocelyn, Lilly, Ruby, Jenny, and Bianca, and the slightly smaller "Teddy Babes" Carley, Samantha, Diana, Miyuki, Jessica, Janelle and Nita.

​Noel Edmonds has one of those, called Candice. (He fucking does too, you sceptical cunts, look it up if you don't believe me! I'd post a picture but for some reason the site won't let me insert links at present.)

Anyway, drifting back topic-wards, Mrs Baws does an excellent impression of an inanimate object during what is laughably described as our lovemaking, but she comes alive fast enough if I "accidentally" call her by her sister's name!

• Like 1

​Noel Edmonds has one of those, called Candice. (He fucking does too, you sceptical cunts, look it up if you don't believe me! I'd post a picture but for some reason the site won't let me insert links at present.)

Anyway, drifting back topic-wards, Mrs Baws does an excellent impression of an inanimate object during what is laughably described as our lovemaking, but she comes alive fast enough if I "accidentally" call her by her sister's name!

I rolled off the wife. "For fuck sake, it's like shagging a blow up doll," I huffed.

She just stared at me speechless, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"You're not helping yourself here" I added.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Meet David Hockey with Ceilidh

69f99db52d.jpg

If these dolls are supposed to be perfect versions of women, why are her tits odd sizes and off-centre?

Guest nobgobbler

I actually fucking agree with this nom in principle. So does my guitar, Colin. 

As does my cooker, Marlene De Deitrich. Oh well, I must go for a Jimmy riddle and a Tom tit.

Guest Fatty

You know the kind of tedious cunts I'm talking about:

"This is my new car. He's called "Barry". God I'm such a fucking hoot aren't I!"

​My lap top Deidre says fuck off thickers. 

• 3 years later...