CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Cunts At Golf Tournaments Who Shout "Get In The Hole" After Every Stroke Just To Get Their Wank Voices On The Telly

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Now I've never been to a golf tournament, and it's unlikely i ever will. But the sound of these pathetic losers on my telly makes me foam at the mouth. As there are people standing all around them you would think that, from time to time, somebody would have a word. Something along the lines of....."give it a rest for fucks sake you mouthy little shit." Given that situation you would also think that , from time to time, that would  lead to a fight. But, I've never heard of a bundle on a golf course. How can that be? On reflection, perhaps i should stick to watching it on the telly. I have no desire to be the world's first golf hooligan. However, i would be interested to know if anybody has any experience of these wankers. Cheers.:)

Now I've never been to a golf tournament, and it's unlikely i ever will. But the sound of these pathetic losers on my telly makes me foam at the mouth. As there are people standing all around them you would think that, from time to time, somebody would have a word. Something along the lines of....."give it a rest for fucks sake you mouthy little shit." Given that situation you would also think that , from time to time, that would  lead to a fight. But, I've never heard of a bundle on a golf course. How can that be? On reflection, perhaps i should stick to watching it on the telly. I have no desire to be the world's first golf hooligan. However, i would be interested to know if anybody has any experience of these wankers. Cheers.:)

Usually our American cousins favourite shout out at a golf course. Obviously as with golf, there are different grades of cunts, your amateur will only shout out if the ball lands on the green and has a slight chance of dropping, the real pro will shout out as soon as the player has made contact with the ball,  even if he is 500 yards from  the green. Still I prefer the Americans shout of "get out of the hole" when they stumbled on Saddam Hussein.

• Like 1

Yes, it's another American thing, from the land where all men are created equal, and anyone can be President. (I never actually used to believe that one about the President, but have you seen the last few?) It's ironic that golf clubs will tolerate such crass behaviour, given their less-than-enlightened history of membership criteria, but money talks.

I havent visited a golf club since they started letting women into the clubhouse. Ruined it, they have.

Back on topic, the judge is correct about this twattish yelling. Just as bad are the cunts watching snooker who've suddenly started holding up signs saying "ton up" and "great shot." 

• Like 1

I havent visited a golf club since they started letting women into the clubhouse. Ruined it, they have.

Back on topic, the judge is correct about this twattish yelling. Just as bad are the cunts watching snooker who've suddenly started holding up signs saying "ton up" and "great shot." 

Good call, usually takes the classy cunts at Sky TV to get involved before signs are held up, 20/20 cricket and for real pro sign holders, fucking darts.

Good call, usually takes the classy cunts at Sky TV to get involved before signs are held up, 20/20 cricket and for real pro sign holders, fucking darts.

Fucksake jizzer, you're right... those darts crowds do my fucking head in. Its bad enough with the banners, but when the cunts start singing that awful shite whenever someone scores 180 I just want to fucking kill somebody.

Fucksake jizzer, you're right... those darts crowds do my fucking head in. Its bad enough with the banners, but when the cunts start singing that awful shite whenever someone scores 180 I just want to fucking kill somebody.

Usually have to visit a Wetherspoons pub at opening time to see such a classy bunch, or watch MJ'S thriller video which looks like the bar area with the living dead waiting for their pint of David Mellor.  

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

These cunts are just another variant of the people who go and stand behind a news presenter, just to get in the shot and "be on the telly", because they feel it is the done thing. 

Gormless cleg-nuts the lot of them.

Go horse racing then you fucking savages.

Chivalry, decency (even when Ruby Walsh fucking decked one at the last in the Mares Hurdle at Cheltenham that's have seen me trousering thousands, the fucking, fucking FUCKING shitbag!!) and bonhomie. Grown men were crying like the baby Jesus at Sandown when McCoy retired last week.

When John Terry finally fucks off it'll be as much as anyone can do to not invade the pitch and hoof him in the nutsack.

Guest judgetwi

All this talk of other sports reminds me of Wimbledon. ( another event where i'll never get through the door) Now, shouting out "come on Tim" when Andy Murray is on court was genuinely witty the first couple of times. But , fuck me, you can't keep banging the same joke over the head and think that people are going to think you are funny. I wonder what it's like to be a witless thick cunt and be totally convinced that you are clever when everyone thinks you are a prick?<_< Hmmmmm........over to the Jizz brothers.