CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DVLA

cuntspotter

Your paper licence, apparently, will not be valid after 8th June. In future, should you wish to hire a car you will have to log on the the DVLA site the day before and get a one time pass code, valid for 72 hours. The DVLA claim this has been widely publicised. Have you heard anything about it ? ... No , I haven't either, cunts.
Edited by cuntspotter
Clarity

First I've heard about it. Bunch of fucking cunts. Why can't they just leave things alone?

"The decision to abolish the counterpart was as a result of the government’s Red Tape Challenge consultation on road transportation. It also aligns to DVLA’s Strategic Plan which includes commitment to simplifying our services."

Well, that's all right then! And if you think no cunt here knows fuck all, just wait until you try to hire a car in Europe or the U.S.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/driving-licence-changes

First I've heard about it. Bunch of fucking cunts. Why can't they just leave things alone?

Because the are cunts creating more red tape and suffering for plodders like us. No doubts the fuckers operating the controls will be paid handsomely. Fuck them, don't rent a car if you don't have to.

Guest nobgobbler

What a cunt, first I've heard of it. Unlike me, Mr Gobbler still only has a paper licence, so if that's abolished, then he doesn't have a licence! Also he put his number plate on retention a year ago and paid for 2 years. Didnt notice at the time but the cunts only gave him certificate for 1 year because now it's free. He had to find this out for himself and apply to have the overpayment refunded. Thieving cuntbags must be swimming in unclaimed overpayments.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck that, the first i've heard of it. I paid good fucking money for my paper licence and it has an expiry date on it. That means i have a written contract with the DVLA. When it expires, if i am still breathing, they can rip me off for a plastic one. In the meantime they can kiss my big fat hairy arse.

Fuck that, the first i've heard of it. I paid good fucking money for my paper licence and it has an expiry date on it. That means i have a written contract with the DVLA. When it expires, if i am still breathing, they can rip me off for a plastic one. In the meantime they can kiss my big fat hairy arse.

​Looking at the site today, you are absolutely right.

Guest Keith Lard

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

​Nobody wants to suck your Dick. Also posting faeces and urine in the toilet bowl is not what cunts come on here for. I have removed the thread. Have a rest for 48 hours. You are on thin ice. 

​That fat cunt and thin ice would be a winning combination.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

How the fuck does that help anyone who needs a to hire a van in a hurry ? Not to accost some girl mind you. At knifepoint. Behind a nightclub, whether she's dressed like a harlot or not...............I mean....for...ermmm moving a rolled up carpet. 

Guest Keith Lard

​Nobody wants to suck your Dick. Also posting faeces and urine in the toilet bowl is not what cunts come on here for. I have removed the thread. Have a rest for 48 hours. You are on thin ice. 

​Do you want to suck my dick Admin?