CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

firefighters

Eddie

They would like you to believe they are hero's , tell that to the family who lost a husband in a 3 feet deep lake as firemen looked on and would not help because of heath and safety, or the firefighters who refused to enter a Tube tunnel to rescue survivors of the July 7 bombings despite being shown it was safe.

We have a part time 'hero' at work, turns up after a good night's sleep at the firehouse, in all the years he has worked with us you could count on one hand the incidents he has been called out to. These con men are just waiting out for a big fat pension , hero's ? , lazy work shy slobs more like.

• Like 1

I still think they are undervalued, like the ambulance services. Every retructuring and 'initiative' introduced concentrates on cutting the level of service . It's the planners and strategists that raise my ire.... not the cannon fodder. 

'Climb that tree...... more than my fucking job's worth ...... I'll cut your lawn though missus.'

Totally agree Jizzer. I remember a big strike they had back in the early 2000's. The feckless fat bastards were strutting about outside our local station milking the adoration and support of passing motorists beeping their horns. Little did they notice that most of the support was from sad, desperate menopausal housewives, who find anything in a uniform titillating. I'd string any striking firefighters up by their hosepipes and have them repeatedly flogged for their damned impudence. Outrageous behaviour.

• Like 1

With all houses now fitted with smoke alarms , and chips pans a thing of the past, home fires are so rare they actually make the news. The modern fire brigade attend road traffic accidents and get people out of lifts , any few and far between fires that are attended result in a risk assessment , followed by the fire brigade joining the crowds to watch the building burn down. They then strike on the only day of the year we might actually need them (Nov 5) , the public have wised up to these layabouts, fucking hero's , fucking cunts more like.

Guest JackoTC

Tell that to the guys who have cut car roofs off to get at decapitated bodies, or picked up splattered remains from a railway track. Having said that, the cunts are all great at snooker, pool and darts in only the way that some fucker who practices 4 hours a day can get.

Does not make them the hero's the fire brigade union would like you to believe, they are fire watchers not fighters , and there is too many of them sitting around all day and night waiting for a road traffic accident

Edited by Mrs Roops
Format error