CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hovis

Guest redrum

​Totally fucking tharn!

Tharn: A negative term attributed to one who irritates his peers by acting excessively retarded.

I hadn't heard of this word but it's certainly appropriate, although the definition seems to imply that it's done on purpose. In the case of the sheep, it can't help itself due to actually being excessively retarded.

• Like 1

Tharn: A negative term attributed to one who irritates his peers by acting excessively retarded.

I hadn't heard of this word but it's certainly appropriate, although the definition seems to imply that it's done on purpose. In the case of the sheep, it can't help itself due to actually being excessively retarded.

​The original usage refers to a petrified rabbit, frozen uselessly in fear as the car or the fox bears down on it. There is no word in Lapine for "sheep", which just goes to show that rabbits are cleverer than humans.

Guest Fatty

​The original usage refers to a petrified rabbit, frozen uselessly in fear as the car or the fox bears down on it. There is no word in Lapine for "sheep", which just goes to show that rabbits are cleverer than humans.

Well, cleverer the Prof and Jazz, or Mr and Mrs stupid cunt as they are known back home in cuntsville. 

NO PUMPKIN SEEDS YOU FIBBER - I've googled:

Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Water, Caramelised Sugar,Yeast, Soya Flour, Salt, Fermented WheatFlour, Wheat Protein, Emulsifier: E472e, E481; Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid.

AKA things in an HOVIS

​If that is the only thing you find wrong with my posting, my work here is complete! :)

Guest Bill Stickers

So sorry Yazz, I was drinking me wine, when I posted the above comments, I was wearing me beer goggles

I meant to post this:

Amanda Holden sister was apparently in the Nepal earthquake - she has her nose in everything. I saw the newspaper headlines Tuesday when I was checking the date on The Sun newspaper to see if me tuna & cucumber sandwiches were past their use by date - it won’t be the first time I’ve been almost tricked into eating dangerous fish.

Didn’t know if to post this on NEP AID or Hovis? In my case I believe more bread is involved.:ph34r:

​I've never been so strongly in favour of someone receiving mandatory euthanasia.

Guest Bill Stickers

​Well I am not a fan of Amanda either, but I don't go around saying I want her dead.

​I'm talking about you, you dull-witted imbecile. I'd love it if I heard you were going for one last holiday in Switzerland.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Well I am not a fan of Amanda either, but I don't go around saying I want her dead.

​I wouldn't mind her being laid out flat... just make sure no-ones looking.. especially my missus...