CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wiping snot on toilet walls

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

You filthy fucking bastards. What is the mentality of a cunt who does this - standing having a piss and picking his beak at the same time ? No doubt some of you cunts have done it this weekend, and you probably leave without washing your hands too. Sitting on your sofa reading this, drinking cheap coffee, with your Sunday Mirror, scabby dog, and ugly fattie of wife stuffing her chops with bacon sandwiches. You utter cunts. Fuck off. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I detect a hangover, good night last night was it?

On thread, its the same mentality as the cunts that shit all over and not in the toilet in most motorway services.

You filthy fucking bastards. What is the mentality of a cunt who does this - standing having a piss and picking his beak at the same time ? No doubt some of you cunts have done it this weekend, and you probably leave without washing your hands too. Sitting on your sofa reading this, drinking cheap coffee, with your Sunday Mirror, scabby dog, and ugly fattie of wife stuffing her chops with bacon sandwiches. You utter cunts. Fuck off. 

And a very good morning to you too, Jacko :)

Once i walked into a cubical where someone has scrawled "shithole" on the wall with what i presume was their own shit. Factually speaking the artist was correct but a small pencil drawing would 

If you don't like the way punkape lives, then don't visit his home.

Guest JackoTC

If you're that sensitive, Jacko, my advice would be to never ever look under the bed in a Travelodge!

​Thankfully, I shall be spared that ordeal. I will never set foot in a Travelodge again (their words not mine), due to an ugly incident in York last year.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Thankfully, I shall be spared that ordeal. I will never set foot in a Travelodge again (their words not mine), due to an ugly incident in York last year.

​So it was you, you dorty little fecker.... they've only just managed to dredge the river...

​York is full of cunts at weekends. And Travelodge in particular attracts the scum. Did anyone ruin your stay or were you the perpetrator?

Guest Alfie Noakes

I got simultaneously arrested by the coppers and treated by the St Johns ambulance brigade in the toilets at St Marys Stadium a few years back. What a day that was. B)

I have heard the pies do wierd things to people there.

Any cunt considering using a public convenience has a shabby tendency for homosexual leanings...and football-related buggery. I wouldn't be caught dead laying a cable in a grubby lavatory frequented by chocolate cha-cha dancing sperm detectives, preferring instead to curling out a dirty great Cleveland Steamer within the comfortable confines of the cab on the way home and using the spare naan from my doner deluxe to clean up the superfluous beer, poorly cooked lamb and vodka-infused residue. Keith Floyd was a cunt.

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

Any cunt considering using a public convenience has a shabby tendency for homosexual leanings...and football-related buggery. I wouldn't be caught dead laying a cable in a grubby lavatory frequented by chocolate cha-cha dancing sperm detectives, preferring instead to curling out a dirty great Cleveland Steamer within the comfortable confines of the cab on the way home and using the spare naan from my doner deluxe to clean up the superfluous beer, poorly cooked lamb and vodka-infused residue. Keith Floyd was a cunt.

​Now there's a dish that won't be featuring in this week's finals of Masterchef.

No 'coulis' of this or 'pithivier' of that you see.

​Jesus, is it time for your weekly comment already?

Still, I suppose that in a wasteland bereft of Pen, Cat, Frank & Rat, and with Drew, Flinty & Benny joining you in the one-post-per-decade stats, we should be grateful you bother at all. Fuck, I even half-miss Fender.

​Jesus, is it time for your weekly comment already?

Still, I suppose that in a wasteland bereft of Pen, Cat, Frank & Rat, and with Drew, Flinty & Benny joining you in the one-post-per-decade stats, we should be grateful you bother at all. Fuck, I even half-miss Fender.

:( 

All too true, sadly.