CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wiping snot on toilet walls

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC
t

​York is full of cunts at weekends. And Travelodge in particular attracts the scum. Did anyone ruin your stay or were you the perpetrator?

Come on then jacko, spill the beans. (Unless that's what happened)

We arrived at 3pm ish. Our booking said we could check in at 2pm. The place was filthy, and the cheeky fucking turk on reception wouldn't let us check in as the room wasn't ready. I asked if we could leave the luggage, and he said no, it was a security risk. Then he said we could leave it for a fee of £15 each. Lets just say my esteemed colleague, saw red. Whilst he by turns threatened and grappled with this cunt, I helped myself to several boozy miniatures from behind the desk. After a while, the pigs arrived. Three carloads too. I was smoking outside and pointed to reception and said "he's in there. quick". Shortly afterwards, we were cautioned and our luggage lobbed out of the door. Just in time for the wives to arrive from a bit of shopping. I was a bit pissed by then, so I really didn't give a fuck. It all turned out well in the end.   

We arrived at 3pm ish. Our booking said we could check in at 2pm. The place was filthy, and the cheeky fucking turk on reception wouldn't let us check in as the room wasn't ready. I asked if we could leave the luggage, and he said no, it was a security risk. Then he said we could leave it for a fee of £15 each. Lets just say my esteemed colleague, saw red. Whilst he by turns threatened and grappled with this cunt, I helped myself to several boozy miniatures from behind the desk. After a while, the pigs arrived. Three carloads too. I was smoking outside and pointed to reception and said "he's in there. quick". Shortly afterwards, we were cautioned and our luggage lobbed out of the door. Just in time for the wives to arrive from a bit of shopping. I was a bit pissed by then, so I really didn't give a fuck. It all turned out well in the end.   

​So all in all a romantic stay at a luxury resort.