CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katy Hopkins

Guest Gong Farmer

Isn't this cunts corner you twat, what's the point in posting someone who isn't a cunt? Dick head.

​Oh, she's a fucking cunt all right. Look up "Fucking Cunt" in a picture dictionary and her sour, sanctimonious, bulldog-licking-piss-off-a-nettle face will be right there.

• Like 1

Guest Fatty

​Oh, she's a fucking cunt all right. Look up "Fucking Cunt" in a picture dictionary and her sour, sanctimonious, bulldog-licking-piss-off-a-nettle face will be right there.

Fuck me you're right!

Guest Gong Farmer

Isn't this cunts corner you twat, what's the point in posting someone who isn't a cunt? Dick head.

​You can fuck off with coming on here pissed up you thick pissed up pig's cunt, coming out at people over fuck all because you feel brave after three cans of cheap supermarket own brand cider. Fucking shitkrieg.

I'd crawl  over broken glass and rusty razor blades stark bollock naked just  for a sniff of her fragrant minge such is my undaunted love for the women.  I'd drink her bath water and use her shit for toothpaste.

​Farmer it`s your lucky day. I can get the water, toe nail clippings, plug hole hair (both types) and heel skin...i can even get her 2 week worn Y fronts. PM me and we`ll sort out the figures.

Guest Gong Farmer

​Farmer it`s your lucky day. I can get the water, toe nail clippings, plug hole hair (both types) and heel skin...i can even get her 2 week worn Y fronts. PM me and we`ll sort out the figures.

​Will you pay the postage?